The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were some cozy days after school..
laugh.gif
#FreeLivin

I remember it like yesterday...

I had the white/green 4s that dropped....
Oh man that brings back memories. I remember Juve was my fave rapper. Rocawear jeans + XXL vintage jerseys + Of course fresh White/green 4s while most other were walking around in AF1s. 

my skrs pair was supposed to arrive on 9/8.  ups never updated to "out for delivery".  the deliv date then changed to 9/9 (friday) and didn't show again.  now the deliv date updated to 9/12.  i called the local ups hub and they looked at the tracking and said all those scans in the history were "logical" and not actual scans.  said i needed to call nike in order for it to be investigated.  i did that.  i also called ups again and found out that the package was last scanned (actually) at the hub in long island city.  they tried calling, but no answer cuz weekend, so gotta wait till monday.  any y'all experience this?  wondering what my chances are of seeing my pair... think theft? just lost? if found, does it still come to me? 

Last edited:
my skrs pair was supposed to arrive on 9/8.  ups never updated to "out for delivery".  the deliv date then changed to 9/9 (friday) and didn't show again.  now the deliv date updated to 9/12.  i called the local ups hub and they looked at the tracking and said all those scans in the history were "logical" and not actual scans.  said i needed to call nike in order for it to be investigated.  i did that.  i also called ups again and found out that the package was last scanned (actually) at the hub in long island city.  they tried calling, but no answer cuz weekend, so gotta wait till monday.  any y'all experience this?  wondering what my chances are of seeing my pair... think theft? just lost? if found, does it still come to me? 
Something like this happened to me during the Maroons release. Gave me a day it was coming and then the tracker kept getting updated each passing day then it just stopped, called everyone and got my money back, luckily the Maroons kept having mini restocks on FNL in the mornings and I was able to order them again and actually get them.

I mean I have heard a bunch of MJ stories, I even talked to a few people that met him the stories vary from person to person. Honestly I don't even care if he's a douchebag... Cause I'm not the nicest person in the world either..
He's probably only like that to celebs tbh. I know someone who met him and said he was very chill.

He's probably only like that to celebs tbh. I know someone who met him and said he was very chill.
Yeah I just can't see him being the way people describe him.

And regardless, he's always gonna be the goat so I don't even care.. It's not like he was the nicest dude on the court..
roll.gif

Bro who have yall been talking too! It's been well documented MJ is a grade A POS lol. There are so many examples, it's honestly sad and very discouraging knowing his background. However, it was is HOF speech were he was kinda exposed. He used one of the greatest days in MOST NBA players lives as his platform to pretty much defecate on a number of people. Hell, he even told his kids he wouldn't want to be them, because they would have to live up to his name. Also, this doesn't even include his business dealings......

MJ is DEF the anti-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, in terms of personality 

MJ is the greatest to ever touch a basketball, but ask any of his peers as him as a person....it's pretty mutual 

I laughed because I thought dude lost a bet or something and had to do it, I didn't even know something was wrong with him.

And yeah everyone in a NYC court think they Steph curry.. It's a joke.

I have the full set! Got the chicago script nike swingman. Bout to gear up and play that D tomorrow at the park lmao. But yeah I played against a kid that cut through 2 people on my team for the easy wide open layup, but instead of putting it up, he dribbled back to the 3 point line and chucked it up. It's kind of sad that some kids aren't learning fundamentals anymore.
Yeah I just can't see him being the way people describe him.

And regardless, he's always gonna be the goat so I don't even care.. It's not like he was the nicest dude on the court..

Lmao Steve Kerr remembers.
Will Perdue remembers too :rofl:

roll.gif

Bro who have yall been talking too! It's been well documented MJ is a grade A POS lol. There are so many examples, it's honestly sad and very discouraging knowing his background. However, it was is HOF speech were he was kinda exposed. He used one of the greatest days in MOST NBA players lives as his platform to pretty much defecate on a number of people. Hell, he even told his kids he wouldn't want to be them, because they would have to live up to his name. Also, this doesn't even include his business dealings......

MJ is the greatest to ever touch a basketball, but ask any of his peers as him as a person....it's pretty mutual 
naw Mj not a Pos  Karl Malone is a Pos.

I read a story about some guy who got to meet MJ for the 1st time, cuz his wife was the head at some Golf Course celeb game

And the guy goes on to say MJ asked him if he could sleep with his Wife at the golf match.

And dude was a super big fan of him until that day
It was in the news, I can't find the story.

roll.gif

naw Mj a Pos  Karl Malone is a bigger Pos.
Fixed. 
laugh.gif

Didn't mean to derail the thread.

LET'S GET BACK TO THE BANNED 1s!!!!!

I read a story about some guy who got to meet MJ for the 1st time, cuz his wife was the head at some Golf Course celeb game

And the guy goes on to say MJ asked him if he could sleep with his Wife at the golf match.

this not a fact though its a rumor. 

Lol my cousin and I were Drink Champs with NORE and he was telling Curren$y about how he saw MJ at a party and they asked for a picture and NORE says he heard him say **** that rap **** lmao. He then went on to say that MJ said he was never at that party

this not a fact though its a rumor. 
Marcus Jordan? That you?

Pair from Urban Jungle supposedly shipped Wednesday, still don't have a tracking number.

I'm usually pretty patient, but it's wearing thin on Urban Jungle and their lack of follow up to my inquiries.

I'll give it another week before I holla at PayPal.

Throw in 3 pairs of DS 2011 Banned 1s, and dude says it's a deal. 
laugh.gif

Pair from Urban Jungle supposedly shipped Wednesday, still don't have a tracking number.

I'm usually pretty patient, but it's wearing thin on Urban Jungle and their lack of follow up to my inquiries.

I'll give it another week before I holla at PayPal.

You usually won't receive or can look up a tracking number for an international shipment. I would give it as far as 3 weeks. You have 180 days to file a claim. International buyers filing a claim from a couple days to as far as a week is the reason why those stores don't like messaging us anymore :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom