The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't do it. Anyone can be "legit", and can always scam. I'm pretty sure you can find a SBB for Banned trade easy, especially in this forum or your local groups. Get a middleman or try to find a local meetup or sell your SBB and then buy a pair of Banneds.
You would think so but it's not. No bites for me. 

Lms werent as widely available, plus you got theye damn unique if nothing else. I know i wouldnt trade my ds blacks for these. Jordan 1 collection not complete w/o both blk/ red and lms
I absolutely agree the LM's are an awesome shoe which is why I want to trade for them.  I have a chance to trade the Banned's for a pair of 2013 Royals "lightly worn" too...would obviously have to add money to that deal too..

whats up NT fam? Im wondering if anyone has done business with Cincinnati Sole from twitter https://twitter.com/cincinnatisole ? Guys seems legit but I'm trading him my SBB's for a pair of Breads and he wants me to ship first and iv'e never done that. Also is there a way to protect my self even though its a trade and I'm shipping first other than using a middle man service? thanx fam.
If both of you have GOAT accounts set up offers for each other shoes that no one else would accept that way both are authenticated before receipt..

Last edited:

I absolutely agree the LM's are an awesome shoe which is why I want to trade for them.  I have a chance to trade the Banned's for a pair of 2013 Royals "lightly worn" too...would obviously have to add money to that deal too..
You sure you want to do that considering all the rumors of a Royal 1 getting retro'ed in 2017?

You sure you want to do that considering all the rumors of a Royal 1 getting retro'ed in 2017?
Yea I'm with you on that...I'm thinking about maybe just keeping my second pair just incase I miss out on the Black Toe's or Royals...Might be able to trade for either depending on the availability of either one of those.

It was a gimmick shoe. Nothing more. It was a shoe for people who didn't get royals and black/red 1s.
Wrong again. I have the royals, breds and LM's. The LM's are my favorite, such a unique shoe and if you wear them and naturally let the paint come off your shoes will be different than anyone else

nerd.gif

Last edited:

Yea I'm with you on that...I'm thinking about maybe just keeping my second pair just incase I miss out on the Black Toe's or Royals...Might be able to trade for either depending on the availability of either one of those.
Same thing i'm doing, if I am unable to cop the Royal 1s 2017 i'll just use my 2nd pair as trade bait. I wouldn't trade my pair for 2013 Breds or Royals especially since the quality on those are trash, it would be like i'm downgrading to be honest.

thanx man, sounds like that should work.
Yeah think of it as collateral. Worst case dude turns out to be a scammer you can file a dispute and get your money back and buy a new pair at current market value. Just a tip take a bunch detailed pics, upload them to an imgur album and link that album to your invoice. So if tries to pull a switch and sends you back fakes you've got pics of your real shoes on file with PayPal.

You do know Lance Mountain was a skateboarder to wore two different shoes right?
Lance Mountains is and forever will be a an SB, not a retro Jordan.

How hard is it for you guys to understand that things can be a way other than yours. I said IMO (in MY opinion) they're trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom