The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to break mine out tomorrow.

After seeing them sitting in the box for about a day, they need to be unDS'd.

Now we comparing cars to shoes?!

I'm about to start SHOEFARM.COM and offer insurance with full coverage and low deductibles.

People already leasing shoes like cars, i'm not one to pick another man's pocket. But dannnnnnnnnnng that's bad it takes people's love of shoes to an unhealthy level.

Also, the black leather on these isn't as cheap as some people are making it out to be. It should break in nicely and will become better to the touch the more it's worn

Agreed. I was complaining about the black leather, and while they couldve/ shouldve used better leather, its hard to be too critical of these...theyre gonna age beautifully! worn my pair 2 days and that black leather really softening up, and is sure to be durable. so yea you could say im happy!:smile:

Last edited:
I was able to get two pair of these....I was thinking about maybe trying to trade a pair  for a DS pair of black Lance Mountains.  What do you guys think of that trade?

whats up NT fam? Im wondering if anyone has done business with Cincinnati Sole from twitter https://twitter.com/cincinnatisole ? Guys seems legit but I'm trading him my SBB's for a pair of Breads and he wants me to ship first and iv'e never done that. Also is there a way to protect my self even though its a trade and I'm shipping first other than using a middle man service? thanx fam.

don't get the clean after every wear OCD nature amongst folks these days but NYC (especially during spring) is known to have an insta-thunderstorm so I have grown prone to using a water protectant (Crep) on virtually all my pairs including these....of course the sad part is nike has partnered with JM.

Last edited:

whats up NT fam? Im wondering if anyone has done business with Cincinnati Sole from twitter https://twitter.com/cincinnatisole ? Guys seems legit but I'm trading him my SBB's for a pair of Breads and he wants me to ship first and iv'e never done that. Also is there a way to protect my self even though its a trade and I'm shipping first other than using a middle man service? thanx fam.
Don't do it. Anyone can be "legit", and can always scam. I'm pretty sure you can find a SBB for Banned trade easy, especially in this forum or your local groups. Get a middleman or try to find a local meetup or sell your SBB and then buy a pair of Banneds.

Last edited:

"Sell" each other the shoes. Invoice him 350, he invoices you 350. Both you pay and ship the shoes. You won't be out any money and both of you will be covered under PayPal buyer/seller protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom