The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen someone on twitter say the pairs from nike hv stamp on bottom of box?? Chromekingz on twitter did a video on this particular subject... seems pairs with stamp hv better quality or something?

None of the 'factories' are owned by Nike.

Difference in color is due to different dye lots. They should all with minimal variance match a specific numbered Pantone color (Pantone is not blue, it's a group of charted colors)

I never saw the need for people to clean after every time they wear their shoes, also why do people feel the need to Crep or Reshoevn8r everything? It's not like you're in the South American rain forest, the only time I needed to clean something on my shoes was the midsole and that's it. Some of y'all must play football in your kicks or something.

I'm 24 too but you foolin yourself fam
laugh.gif

now is the time to the be alive to cop

**** that bs "I'll wait til the next rerelease" cop out line I keep seeing in here
mean.gif

Been jumping on deals this whole week because folks "need gone" at 280-325
I'm 24 too but you foolin yourself fam
laugh.gif

now is the time to the be alive to cop

**** that bs "I'll wait til the next rerelease" cop out line I keep seeing in here
mean.gif

Been jumping on deals this whole week because folks "need gone" at 280-325
If it was a different time I might hop on it, but I'm going on vacay in a week. Not tryna spend 300+ on a $160 pair of shoes right before I probably go get some more sneakers
laugh.gif
if I miss out I can move on to the TB3s and Jams.
smart. nothing is wrong with waiting. patience is a virtue 

That answers my question I was going to ask. I like my 13s cuz I never worry when I wear them, just wipe them down and they're clean again.

Stuff like this is why i only clean my shoes with water. At the least cleaners will discolor and dry out shoes over time and in general will speed up the aging of your shoes...in more extreme cases it will discolor them to them to the point theyre basically ruined (like those pictured above).
Cant remember what it was, but i know i sprayed some pair or maybe a hat or something with waterproofer and it basically ruined it (discoloration, looked like a big stain). That was the last time.

Best thing to do is use water and a toothbrush and cloth to clean...use a cleaner only if water wont do the trick, which it will 90% of the time...the exception is suede, which u should use suede cleaner very sparingly....imo all this is elementary and also essential to keeping your stuff fresh.
This is just what I do. In my experience it works well...hope it helps.

These kids are tanking pears right out the gate with gimmicky products n uppin the resell, smh

:lol:

Last edited:
It's real out here... I don't want my double to be a water damaged pair.. Think I'm stay away from these an just wear my retail pair.

It's not that serious. :lol:

It's no different than what people do to keep their cars and rims/tires clean and shiny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom