The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year did the breds release with the celtics? We have og 85, 94, 01, 2011, 2013 and 2016. Am I missing one?

I'm not really feeling this. I was talking to a FTL manager a few weeks ago about the new app and he said it was being tested in Florida which we all know at this point. When he spoke about the app he made it seem like it was going to make his job easier and help with resellers yada yada etc. What they fail to realize is some people actually want to buy more than 1 pair, for themselves. I know right now that I want 2 pairs of SJs this holiday. If I hit on 2 raffles why can't I buy 2. I'm not a reseller. I legit want to buy 2 pairs for myself.

To me the idea of the app is already outdated. FTL thinks they are helping a situation but they are actually not. Nike already solved the problem when they started simply making more of the shoes. Look at metallic 5s for reference. I'm against the app if it hurts my chances at securing a pair(s). Emphasis on pairs.
I hear you on the 2 pair's, that's why you gotta find someone willing to buy a pair for you.  I got myself and another guy who's not into 1's, but willing to take his pair for me so I can double up if his store get's the Bred 1's.  
nthat.gif

Just watched that long *** sole collector video...really enjoyed it..I hope one day we get the more straight back collar top like the ogs..mark my words...next go round :wink:

It's all preference but I'm in LOVE with my SBB's...moreso than Breds, but I understand the love you guys have for them and I hope all ya'll cook...

If I'm not too busy around the time of release I may put some raffles in, if I score, I'd cop to help a NTer out (for retail of course)
If you cop and looking to throw the oop to a NTer, size 11, Ill shoot you more than retail.

Just watched that long *** sole collector video...really enjoyed it..I hope one day we get the more straight back collar top like the ogs..mark my words...next go round
wink.gif
I'm cool with the new collar, It looks more comfortable and sleek. I'd prefer OG but whatever.  

Its the swoosh that needs an update. The new one is too small. The bigger swoosh puts more red in the middle balancing out the red at the front and back. The small one looks awkward. 

Also, the Wings logo needs to go back to OG. Way too big, way too crooked. It makes the slanted collar look so much worse than it has to.

If I strike out, and resale goes Chi status, Im saving a little bit more and going for some 85s. There's a sz 13 pair of 85 Royals up right now on eBay @ $950 or so.  Pretty much DS. Part of me wishes it were a 14, the other part is glad because I won't have that kind of scratch until another couple months. They're pretty Jaw dropping though. Seeing that blue Nike Air on the insole made it move a little.

Last edited:
I'm in for these last year I got lucky on a raffle on my chis and I still went after a second pair only to experience the stress online of not being able to secure a pair so just owning my chis is a feat in itself. I just got hired at a sneaker store that will be releasing these so hopefully I can reserve my pair of bred 1s and all will be right with the world. Looking forward to this release. Oh yea the ************* video was long as hell but informative I like the 85 for the 85 but the 16s are more of my speed shape similar to the chis & everything looks great. Let's eat fellas

Does anyone know how is the materials on GS sizes? I am usually sz 6.5 in Nike/Jordan, but the quality of materials havent conviced me so wondering if I should go sz 7 because of the materials.

I'm not really feeling this. I was talking to a FTL manager a few weeks ago about the new app and he said it was being tested in Florida which we all know at this point. When he spoke about the app he made it seem like it was going to make his job easier and help with resellers yada yada etc. What they fail to realize is some people actually want to buy more than 1 pair, for themselves. I know right now that I want 2 pairs of SJs this holiday. If I hit on 2 raffles why can't I buy 2. I'm not a reseller. I legit want to buy 2 pairs for myself.

To me the idea of the app is already outdated. FTL thinks they are helping a situation but they are actually not. Nike already solved the problem when they started simply making more of the shoes. Look at metallic 5s for reference. I'm against the app if it hurts my chances at securing a pair(s). Emphasis on pairs.

I'm glad this is being done. This will eliminate the back-door re-selling. Your case is a very small minority of people. Most people are NOT dropping $400+ on two pairs of the same shoe. More people who want this shoe will be able to get their ONE pair. I get people like to rock and stock one, but if a shoe is limited why should that person be granted to do that over a person who really just wants ONE pair to rock?

Last edited:
I'm glad this is being done. This will eliminate the back-door re-selling. Your case is a very small minority of people. Most people are NOT dropping $400+ on two pairs of the same shoe. More people who want this shoe will be able to get their ONE pair. I get people like to rock and stock one, but if a shoe is limited why should that person be granted to do that over a person who really just wants ONE pair to rock?
I agree 100%.  Plus it means not having to run around to all these different malls, especially if they aren't close to each other.

Are there any concrete plans to release the royal 1s too?

Missed out in 2013 and the only color im missing from the trifecta 

Anyone know what happened to jsfordays? Their Twitter and IG page don't exist anymore. Just giving heads up for anyone that preordered from them

Anyone know what happened to jsfordays? Their Twitter and IG page don't exist anymore. Just giving heads up for anyone that preordered from them

Didn't I post a few weeks back how they scammed a dude... No one touched on it... Weird

Didn't I post a few weeks back how they scammed a dude... No one touched on it... Weird
Damn, that's crazy. So surprised to see them completely offline now. They went ghost. Hopefully everyone who preordered with them, went through Paypal and gets their money back. 

Damn, that's crazy. So surprised to see them completely offline now. They went ghost. Hopefully everyone who preordered with them, went through Paypal and gets their money back. 

I would be one of those people.....just called and had to leave a message.....glad I paid through PayPal......will keep everyone posted on what or anything I find out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom