The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were, but what I posted they scammed dude out of a few grand I think it was, in a pre order or some crap wth the last yeezy release

Yeah, they had did ATCs for the yeezys and apparently weren't able to secure them for a bunch of people and the guy said they wouldn't refund him afterwards. 

I thought known member worked or owned that site, or maybe I'm confusing it for another site

I remember he got banned or banned from the NBA thread, he's the one who I thought was affiliated with that site but he was always a good guy in my back but either it was jsfordays or some other site, I don't remember

I remember he got banned or banned from the NBA thread, he's the one who I thought was affiliated with that site but he was always a good guy in my back but either it was jsfordays or some other site, I don't remember
or was he running windy city?

That's what I think it is, which is why I didn't mention his name but remember it had someone to do with Chicago. But I think he got banned over some crap in the NBA thread :smh:

I would be one of those people.....just called and had to leave a message.....glad I paid through PayPal......will keep everyone posted on what or anything I find out.....
How long does it take to refund from paypal tho?? Considering to refund and preorder from another site

Just put in a claim through PayPal ......already looking for other pre-orders.......

Yea man I sick of these guys scamming ppl, dude who I ordered from had like over $5000 for me, I preordered 2 men pairs of Breds from him, thank God I got all my money back

Nope $5000, was for yeezy that just came out last month, preorder space jams, true blue, metallics 5, OVO, other yeezy in August, basically was double up on all, and the gym red and wolf grey 12's
I even gifted him money too, but I get that back, I trusted the guy, because I bought from him before and it was cool, never again
Damn bruh....well I'm glad you got all your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom