The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaa it's funny to play historian and juxtapose this thread against the 2013 thread. So many differences and so many similarities. And you vets practically predicted the remaster program with out realizing it. Worth a look back.

$350 sounds fair

People will prob regret if they end up being limited and resell is $500

nthat.gif

I gotta say I am a big fan of old stuff a lot of the stuff is timeless and dope but others not so much. Every generation has its gold and its crap.

Last edited:
Well it's all opinions on which ones are the most loved or visually pleasing to each individual person, I use to basically ignore the 14s for the most part because they weren't really a "true looking Jordan" to me in the day, however since then I absolutely love how there in essence a sleeker more modified 13 (which is IMO the perfect example of luxury meets performance of alltime) originally (which I have seen, held and worn original last shots, first colors and oxidized) amazing leather aside the SHAPE of the 14 is pretty much now to me the best looking Jordan ever on foot purely for shape... And I've grown to love the aesthetic, it appears minimalistic while at the same time captures a "fast" performance look, in short it looks like a Ferrari, just ******* siiiiiiiiick

But not trying to reminisce or derail, this is the black and red remastered thread, which I would kill to have DS 85s of

View media item 2113912
Again not derailing and apologies, last non-1 post but I wore the 92 cardinals last week (yes they are miraculously wearable Seinfeld style) and shape, leather, comfort, not even remotely close to any retro 7 and I enjoy the 02 playoffs tremendously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom