The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why y'all don't take them chairs... Most of the time they nice chairs.. Nobody is in em just load em in your car and drive home and go back if you gonna wait in line..

Lmao So everybody is going to be practicing there words per minute today.So there all releasing at the same time on different sites online.

Most of my call usually happen from 1-730 but my phone will be with me all day on loud. I'm ready to run out of work for these calls

Right... cygnus45 cygnus45 The only thing sillier than ghost chairs is the people that stand behind them. :smh:

Lmao So everybody is going to be practicing there words per minute today.So there all releasing at the same time on different sites online.

Auto-Complete is where it's at!

Last edited:
I never understood why y'all don't take them chairs... Most of the time they nice chairs.. Nobody is in em just load em in your car and drive home and go back if you gonna wait in line..
I have yet to see somebody take them or move them out the way at one of these lines..

i've never had to deal with this, but i'm pretty sure id move them 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I have yet to see somebody take them or move them out the way at one of these lines..

i've never had too deal with this, but i'm pretty sure id move them :nerd:  

Y'all going to take/move the chairs and risk a scrap with their 2 or 3 boys that are still there?

could be a chair there and someone in a whip

I used to have and used to watch mtv, but khaled realllly wore sneakers around his neck? If mj does that and backs it up on the court then by all means....but khaled? Dude look like a out of shape trainer

i've never had too deal with this, but i'm pretty sure id move them :nerd:  

Yeah I'd move it.. the audacity of a person leaving an EMPTY chair and going about the day like nothing and coming back they just clowning the line by doing that. Hell no I ain't standing behind an empty chair.

Last edited:

At one time ppl prob respected the chairs when it was the sneaker heads doing it and everyone knew eachother but now that resellers and average joes do it I'm sorry but if enough of us throw those chairs and take their spots what can they do? I don't camp btw job to work/bills to pay. If it's more than 3 hours I'm out and 3hour camps are a thing of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom