The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you let them do it you're a sucka

and if you do something about it you're trying to be a tuff guy, and dumb cause it's just a chair 

can't win 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'd keep the chairs. If they look decent like them colorful ones at Nike GT def. keep em. But the others throw in the car then dump em later...

Most sneaker heads are geeks in tight jeans, yall are wild for respecting the chairs but that's on you.

Not gonna lie. When I was young and dumb I probably would have said "f yo chair", and took my *** whoopin'. Wife and Kids at least tames that behavior
1400 posts since yesterday, did I miss anything significant?
Salt and gloating about calls. And if someone has smaller than a 8 and is a male they need to reevaluate their life because thats no longer allowed

Just audible lol'ed at work about this ghost chair talk and now every one is staring at me 
roll.gif

I get that you don't wanna wait behind an empty chair for hours but why go so far as to kick the chairs over, throw them in a dumpster, or steal them? That's grimy behavior IMHO, why not just walk in front of their chairs to the front of the line and if they ask when they come back just tell them "you weren't here". 
word im just walking infront of your chairs. and if im in the top 10 of the line no your 14 homeboys cant skip me. but yall can get behind me.

Damnnn...just finished two bacon egg sausage mcgirdles
Added some sizzurp to mine :smokin

Atleas im eating that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom