The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long story short, heard that they had some pairs left. Went in asked the girl replied "NO", asked another employee and he blessed me with a pair. As I was paying that same girl walked behind the register and said "See we didn't have them before but now we do" then that same girl sold 3 pairs to 1 of her ppl. 
mean.gif
I would've been like I'll contact corporate about that I would've pulled out my phone and recorded the whole thing. That skeeza would've paid for that issue. 

Does eastbay still put cancelled orders up for phone order on monday morning? If so, do you guys think it would be affected by tomorrow being Labor Day?

******* goddamn it. I ******* hate Santa Monica

Yea I've got the run around from them so many times. Other people I know too. Only once a person was real on the phone. All other times they have straight up lied over the phone. Dude on here today said he called Santa Monica and they told him they were sending back unclaimed pairs.

People need to start video recording this stuff .. blast it on Twitter and all social media so they force corporate office to do something.

Someone did something like that and that brand groupie INeedKicks dude on Twitter called him a snitch

Does eastbay still put cancelled orders up for phone order on monday morning? If so, do you guys think it would be affected by tomorrow being Labor Day?

No I called like 1 hour ago, lady said you have to buy online, no phone orders

I think it's like a week before phone orders now

Nvm they canceled altogether

Last edited:
Surprisingly the gs pairs are not too high. Was looking in the market to get a pair for my girl, and I for once don't mind paying resell.

They pretty much stopped that. Don't hurt to try. Holiday's is tricky not the next morning like 8 but I remember one release after the holiday they was doing phone orders around 2 am but that was one time.

No I called like 1 hour ago, lady said you have to buy online, no phone orders
Yeah I called twice yesterday and they told me the same thing. I wonder if it might change once the weekday starts tho. I know some places have to do a certain weekend quota. 

Yeah I called twice yesterday and they told me the same thing. I wonder if it might change once the weekday starts tho. I know some places have to do a certain weekend quota. 

Maybe, I'll try tomorrow and Tuesday, I haven't call them since French blues 12

Now's The Point In The Thread Where There's Nothin' More To Talk About Than My Typing Style Here On NT And Hopeful Restocks I See :lol:

I Mean We Got Dudes In Here Lecturing Lifestyle Changes They Themselves Admittedly Can't Even Abide By.... :rofl:

Reps For The Laughs Fella's And Good Luck In Securing Pairs To Those Still On The Hunt :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom