The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa Monica nike lying like that really pisses me off. Can't trust employees. I remember one time my girl won a raffle for my size at a footlocker and we saw the paper where they put the winning tickets and it showed I won too! But they never called me telling me I won. I didn't say anything because I go there a lot and got my pair anyway but that's one of the ways they backdoor. That probably happened a grip with these 1s. Can't wait till the apps crack down on backdooring.

Now's The Point In The Thread Where There's Nothin' More To Talk About Than My Typing Style Here On NT And Hopeful Restocks I See
laugh.gif

Reps For The Laughs Fella's And Good Luck In Securing Pairs To Those Still On The Hunt
nthat.gif
But for real...why do you type like this? It's hard to read. It feels like I'm reading super long movie titles 
laugh.gif

Now's The Point In The Thread Where There's Nothin' More To Talk About Than My Typing Style Here On NT And Hopeful Restocks I See :lol:

Reps For The Laughs Fella's And Good Luck In Securing Pairs To Those Still On The Hunt :nthat:

thanks man i really appreciated that SMS

btw man if you want to talk business let me know fam :nthat:

Last edited:
do you guys think Nike.com will have a restock? If so what's your advice on keeping up since they dont announce them 

Last edited:
Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!

I don't know if this is true. I was at that champs at about 1pm. I saw a bunch of folks picking up their shoes. About 20 people in line and they got them.

Kindve ridiculous how much people are paying for a $160 shoe to me lol I sold a size 12 for $340 on RD. Still stuck with a 5.5 n 6 though lol

Since nobody responded to my previous post. Here goes one last request. Here are some fugazi pairs and comparing them to retail pairs these are differences I see thus far. Let me know if you have seen better reps or anything I missed. 

Widow peaks, Shape is more rectangular than hour glass and ratio of red panel width to black panel width. Stitching thread width around the white midsole on the back is much bigger on UA than retail pairs where the gaps are closer.

The corner of the black stitch line should be right at the swoosh and stitching on the swoosh doesn't run along a constant border.

Shape is not as slanted on retail pairs at the toebox.

Compared them to stock ruvilla pics.

Last edited:
do you guys think Nike.com will have a restock? If so what's your advice on keeping up since they dont announce them 
They will probably have at least one restock. Resellers and bots always get the restock first. Unless they do a re-draw. Chances are slim you'll even come close to getting a pair.
I'm in the same boat too though. On the hunt for an 8.5.

Just swooped by Shoe Palace on Melrose and A$AP Rocky and his people were there. Had to be picking up their reserved pairs.

Also, I was there on Friday before leaving to the Universal Citywalk raffle (won) and while I was gone, some one got a video of YG hopping out his new Maybach and walking past all those that were camped out. He bought like 6 pairs :rofl:

Side note: that glue is strong on the ones, smelled it from the closet as soon as I opened the door to my room :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
@So Much Sole 23 no one posting on feet pics either wtf?

Tis How The Tide Ebbs My Friend......

Dudes Are Still Shell Shocked They Didn't Get Their Pair So Feel Compelled To Derail The Thread. Then You Got Those That Were Fortunate To Get Them But Wanna ***** And Complain About Every Little Thing Wrong With Their Pair. On Top Of That, You Got The Jokers That Just Got Nothing Better To Do Literally.

A Wicked Concoction Of Ingredients That Are Sure To Push A Hyped Release Thread Off Course Post Release Day :nthat:

Last edited:
I got the email confirmation....I got the "Got Em" Screen......I know I should be good but my PayPal payment still says pending and I haven't received my shipping confirmation email yet....I'm still good correct??

I got the email confirmation....I got the "Got Em" Screen......I know I should be good but my PayPal payment still says pending and I haven't received my shipping confirmation email yet....I'm still good correct??
 Did you have the funds available at the time they tried to draw them out of your account?

Since nobody responded to my previous post. Here goes one last request. Here are some fugazi pairs and comparing them to retail pairs these are differences I see thus far. Let me know if you have seen better reps or anything I missed. 

Widow peaks, Shape is more rectangular than hour glass and ratio of red panel width to black panel width. Stitching thread width around the white midsole on the back is much bigger on UA than retail pairs where the gaps are closer.

View media item 2155582

The corner of the black stitch line should be right at the swoosh and stitching on the swoosh doesn't run along a constant border.

View media item 2155583

Shape is not as slanted on retail pairs at the toebox.

View media item 2155584

Thanks for this...this how Fineline pairs look. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom