The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody forces a person to pay $200 over retail for a pair of shoes. If the person is willing to pay it, why do the re-sellers get the hate? you mad re-sellers entered and finessed the system? 

I seen two people in this thread with Scales, exact same brand and said it was for WORK

laugh.gif

I know this is the wrong shoe and thread but I wanted to share these:
I know I kind of look like one of those hipsters but it was a nice outfit
laugh.gif

nobody forces a person to pay $200 over retail for a pair of shoes. If the person is willing to pay it, why do the re-sellers get the hate? you mad re-sellers entered and finessed the system? 
Most people don't have a problem with for example kids flipping shoes for a profit. But grown men trying to make a living off of buying full size runs when people can't even get one pair to rock is a different story.

That misses the whole point. Most of em pull crap to load up on stock. Thats where the problem is at least with me. Its one thing if you have access but its more about being a bully. You go in the lunch line at school and your half back. Someone comes along and loads up the rest of the food and turns around to charge you double the price and you pay cause you hungry and what choice is there. Go hungry or eat lol. Either way you get the point.

That misses the whole point. Most of em pull crap to load up on stock. Thats where the problem is at least with me. Its one thing if you have access but its more about being a bully. You go in the lunch line at school and your half back. Someone comes along and loads up the rest of the food and turns around to charge you double the price and you pay cause you hungry and what choice is there. Go hungry or eat lol. Either way you get the point.
1) you just compared sneakers (A want) to food (A need)

And 2)

I look at it more like survival of the fittest. Times have changed and if you're just sitting around reminiscing about the past and the "good ole days" then that's just too damn bad. Either you get with the program or you get left behind. You gotta find new strategies and techniques (bots, store plugs) etc to get what you want, nothing stays the same forever. Everything evolves you just gotta learn and adapt

and on another note why are pairs going for $380 on ebay. dudes just be having money in their paypal accounts to burn. 

I sold my DS Maroon 6s back for 240 and picked up another pair of Bred 1s for 350. Was it worth it and wil the Breds go up in value?

I wasn't able to get a pair for retail. But do yall think the resale price will lower once people starting receiving their online orders or right now is the time to buy?

i think people are more upset that resellers make a limited shoe even more limited by buying up the majority of stock

like when the elmo and black friday tv crowd, fams in van, and shoe buyers turned resellers come out in full force it makes it insanely hard for people to get atleast one pair

and on another note why are pairs going for $380 on ebay. dudes just be having money in their paypal accounts to burn. 

i speak for myself but my company constantly give 100 ebay gift cards out if we complete certain volume so im guessing other companies do the same so its like free money

I sold my DS Maroon 6s back for 240 and picked up another pair of Bred 1s for 350. Was it worth it and wil the Breds go up in value?
Breds will go up in value by next month most likely. All depends on how many people are willing to pay 350+. If people aren't willing to pay then prices will drop slightly. My guess is it will in the next week or 2. Then go back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom