The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, new guy here. So I downloaded the SNKRS app to get my brother some 31s for his birthday and ended up entering the raffle for the 1s and shockingly won. While I would like to keep them, I'm pretty sure I can't pull them off. I'm gonna check them out when they arrive, they just got shipped this morning, but chances are I'm gonna have to sell them. So if anyone is interested in 12.5 sized 1s hit me up on the PM and the best offer takes them, Can provide proof of screenshots and all that jazz to prove they're legit.

Boy bye

I have a quick question, who is consider a reseller? Every time I read through the threads guys always knocking guys who sell shoes, but those same guys selling also. Most ppl on these threads sell shoes, so my question is who is consider a reseller?

IDK but a filthy heap of trash is what I consider a reseller to be, I can tell you that much.. If you've ever purchased a pair of sneakers strictly for finacial gain I have ZERO respect for you as a human being. And that's real. 11 years in, I never bought a pair that wasn't for me or my wife and child to wear.. Profit is always good cause money is money no matter how you make it. I get it. But the 8 year old boy inside me who fell in love with sneakers didn't do so thinking about money. I make my money elsewhere. Once you combine business with sneakers the love is dead. Sorry for the rant. I'm not salty I was able to obtain 3 pair. 2 of which will be returned cause I only wanted 1 pair.

my brother deserves a mean *** fade for not helping me out on this release. I'll remember that :smh: :smh: :smh:

Can't call on family for **** out here but everyone needs you

My cousin pulled the same move when the Royals dropped years ago. He said he would help me, then got a pair for himself and never tried. He ended up finding a pair via a reseller and connected us. I then bought that pair, but not until I sold a pair of 88 Cements in his size that I said I'd sell him for retail. I flipped those IIIs and used the profit for the Royals. Couldn't wait for karma to catch him, it might have taken too long.

Was back and forth all day yesterday, but ended up making a local deal for 300 today AND entering one of those keychain raffles from Snkr Boutique. Broke all my rules. But was so emotionally invested in doubling up on these for months that I just lost control. 
laugh.gif

We'll see what happens with that raffle. I have a 10% chance of hitting, so statistically that's pretty much an L. But you know...

IDK but a filthy heap of trash is what I consider a reseller to be, I can tell you that much.. If you've ever purchased a pair of sneakers strictly for finacial gain I have ZERO respect for you as a human being. And that's real. 11 years in, I never bought a pair that wasn't for me or my wife and child to wear.. Profit is always good cause money is money no matter how you make it. I get it. But the 8 year old boy inside me who fell in love with sneakers didn't do so thinking about money. I make my money elsewhere. Once you combine business with sneakers the love is dead. Sorry for the rant. I'm not salty I was able to obtain 3 pair. 2 of which will be returned cause I only wanted 1 pair.
What sizes? I'm sure there are some folks here who feel the same and only wanted a pair to wear. 

Can I have the pair you're returning ?10-10.5?

This thread is priceless!

Copped three pairs but only wanted one? I'm guessing they were all from online orders?

Dang... nothing but Ls again lol... went to 3 different malls.... I'm done for a while... y'all take it easy

What I don't get is why people quote the people they report Saying reported? Like if you wish to report someone, it's whatever but publicizing you reported them just seems funny.

Like if I snitched I wouldn't walk around with a sign on my neck saying I ratted on so and so

In other news both my pairs are getting in these this Thursday I'll post when they get here

Why not just oop for people on nt since you wanna be such a super hero??

for me its like if you get YOUR size a pair or two you can do whatever you want with your pairs

but if you are just buying up full size runs thats pretty scummy

i could never do that. thats just too low of a standard for me

*Record skip*

boy you must be outside your mind *coach herman*

What sizzle

What I don't get is why people quote the people they report Saying reported? Like if you wish to report someone, it's whatever but publicizing you reported them just seems funny.

Like if I snitched I wouldn't walk around with a sign on my neck saying I ratted on so and so

In other news both my pairs are getting in these this Thursday I'll post when they get here

because most of the time its a joke unless its really something od like saying you want to kill puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom