The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Chicago's released in May...

Either way.. I think I'm done with the 1s as of late.. After my Asia trip.. I think I have a new perspective and outlook in life..
True but before the release it was rumored and we didn't see photos until a few months (3 to 4 months) before the release. Also that must have been some trip, you're one of the Air Jordan 1 elitist.
laugh.gif

True but before the release it was rumored and we didn't see photos until a few months (3 to 4 months) before the release. Also that must have been some trip, you're one of the Air Jordan 1 elitist.:lol:

With a handle like yours.. Go visit Asia (currently touring Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong & Japan) and I promise you, it will change your entire perspective in life..

And your too kind.. I'm just a Joe schmo compared to others with their 1s collection..

With a handle like yours.. Go visit Asia (currently touring Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong & Japan) and I promise you, it will change your entire perspective in life..

And your too kind.. I'm just a Joe schmo compared to others with their 1s collection..
True, you never know how different other countries are and how they deal with life until you see it for yourself. Also your collection is impressive nonetheless; as long as you like it you're good. 

Sounds amazing. I visited Vietnam last May, before the Chicago's dropped. I agree about perspective altering experience. How long did you stay in each place?

Seeing more and more rumors about these releasing hopefully it's not false.I need 2 pairs of these maybe 3.but I'll def settle for just one

How would you compare the leather on the 2009 DMP versus 2013 pair? 

Some info on these could not come sooner. 

Last edited:
It's really hard to stay away from this thread when you see someone post... :lol: I thought new photos were in here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom