The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man.. these are looking to shape up as the best release of the year IMO.  Definitely will need at least 2 pairs minimum!  

Anyone here from Europe? Italy specifically? I was there when the Royal 1's dropped in 2013 they were such an easy cop. Sat on shelves for a few weeks after

I can't help but think this release will be the same. Will footlocker EU be doing an in store release?

If it wasn't for the light bouncing off of it, that swoosh would've looked like it was made of wool or something to me :lol:

Still undeterred from trying my luck come September so long as my funds aren't messed up.

Btw those are real pairs shown

Fakes are coming soon. Like 1-2 weeks so more pictures will come of some HQ crap

Last edited:
Idk man these are honestly looking kinda funky to me (shrugs). They went OD on the tumbled, it almost seems out of place. Not too thrilled like I thought I'd be for these and these pics don't help. They better be available for me to copp otherwise I'm not jumping through hoops this time, especially with em looking like that. Tbh if not for the mold I'd probably most definitely pass this time around. Why does JB always gotta mess around with the classics? Anyway Gods Speed to those who can't wait.

Idk man these are honestly looking kinda funky to me (shrugs). They went OD on the tumbled, it almost seems out of place. Not too thrilled like I thought I'd be for these and these pics don't help. They better be available for me to copp otherwise I'm not jumping through hoops this time, especially with em looking like that. Tbh if not for the mold I'd probably most definitely pass this time around. Why does JB always gotta mess around with the classics? Anyway Gods Speed to those who can't wait.

View media item 2095655

Last edited:
I think official pics will have these looking clean. The tumbled leather does make them a little less appealing though, won't lie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated what's a fair market price for the BAnneds 2011 size 12 DS I see anywhere from 1500-2500

Thanks

Seems to be what the current market is going for DS pairs :frown:
You might have to search for a VNDS pair if you wanna get some for under $1,500.

Prices might hike back up as we get closer to September.

Last edited:
I said "might."

I think sellers are gonna try and capitalize on that cw regardless if they might be the 2011's or 2013's...consolation prize(s). That seems to be the trend whenever a certain Jordan releases of the similar cw.

Last edited:
exactly. Lol...even if I was super rich I still wouldn't just for the fact of being screwed over that hardcore..but some people truly worship certain pairs and will do anything for them...guess that's why we are all different.

Hence why the frag's will have to be passed on, would love to have em, but wouldn't be able to live with the guilt lol, all good for those who can tho and are able and don't care whatever

Hence why the frag's will have to be passed on, would love to have em, but wouldn't be able to live with the guilt lol, all good for those who can tho and are able and don't care whatever
I'm still confused as to why Frags are expensive like that, other than them being limited. They're not even nice like that. Royals are waaaaay better (In my opinion)

I'm still confused as to why Frags are expensive like that, other than them being limited. They're not even nice like that. Royals are waaaaay better (In my opinion)
Yeah I was just looking at pics of the frags and thinking these are not that hot. But minimalism is very popular right now.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom