The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat. 

Congrats. 
Good looks usually don't hit the malls for raffles but turned out good. Also hit up green acres and Roosevelt yesterday
Man Bx spots was too spread out, I miss Queens. I did a footaction, had my shorty moms enter also. Ill try online. Worse comes to worse I have my boy who resells but I don't hit him cuz I rather him eat and make his bread I don't even stress L's on kicks anymore, too old for that crap. Always nice thinking of the money saved lol 

Gotcha and congrats on the call. So Southlake HOH supposedly got hundreds of pairs?
Southlake HOH and Greenbriar HOH always get hundreds of pairs. Every hype release those malls turn into zoos. If you need a pair you can camp at Lenox but mall security sometimes kiicks people out until 6am

Got a call from Qcm

Stay positive NYC fam !!

What store called you? I went to QCM yesterday and it was a mad house. They had 2 chick sitting at a table at the door of FTL with a line of 10 ppl at a time dude was directing his pops on what SZ to get smh. Ppl were walking pass and getting on the line then asking what it was for. Champs did a 1 day raffle and so did FNL so if u came tues you were SOL

Planning a Jux bro?

"What size you wear fam?"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
from looking at your WTB in your sig, we good.. different sizes bruh
wink.gif
Praying-gif.gif

Thank you for sparing me sir. 
laugh.gif

Nah I haven't seen that what size you wear since early 2000's. Seen a couple knockouts on Jamaica Ave back in the day

Southlake HOH and Greenbriar HOH always get hundreds of pairs. Every hype release those malls turn into zoos. If you need a pair you can camp at Lenox but mall security sometimes kiicks people out until 6am
Yea I know Greenbriar gets a lot, and they're doing FCFS from what I read.  I did put in a ticket at HOH Southlake.  Hopefully they call.

Birmingham. And I know exactly where you entered. JJ has a northeast location close to Gadsden area.

Yep Gadsden lol. No one else was in there and the employee didn't act much like people were going after them there so hopefully lucks on my side, but if not I have a friend in Huntsville that can get me a pair if I don't get a call back from jj

Any of my South Jersey brothers get any calls? I know Cherry Hill is a FCFS but that's my last resort

Cherry Hill FTL is the worst. Camped for Chi's last year. Security guard told me no one could be there til 4. Came back at 3:15 it was packed. Between then and 8 dude in front of line let 20 people in front of him.

I'm so over this raffle ********. What happened to the good ole days? FCFS for life. If you are willing to camp you deserve a pair. Granted I do all my kick shopping online now, but this is the worst. Makes it hard for those of use working 60+ hour weeks if we want to cop for retail.

Kind of liked when they did bands for the line up at my old mall. You come the night before just for a spot in line to go into the mall on release day, then it was up to you to know what store to go to. I always went to the store that opened late so I always got my pair.

Final raffle total is six, I went to input at Jimmy Jazz today and one store called S&D Underground caught my eye. I went in to ask if they have these and the sales associate said yes and they're doing the raffle today so I gave my information, talked a little bit about the shoe and the sneaker hobby in general, thanked him and left. I did my best with these raffles; hope it all pays off.
2 Foot Lockers
1 Finish Line

1 Foot Action

1 Jimmy Jazz

1 S&D Underground

Last edited:
Huh... They did raffles in NY, well Brooklyn alone had about 4-5 spots, I only did one tho
I think all of the FTLs in Manhattan are FCFS. BK, Queens, SI, Bronx, and LI - Raffles. I have 2 FA tickets (Green Acres, 86th St) and 4 FTL tickets (Green Acres, 3 BK stores). No hits yet. 

Final raffle total is six, I went to input at Jimmy Jazz today and one store called S&D Underground caught my eye. I went in to ask if they have these and the sales associate said yes and they're doing the raffle today so I gave my information and talked a little bit about the shoe and the sneaker hobby in general, thanked him and left. I did my best with these raffles; hope it all pays off.

2 Foot Lockers

1 Finish Line

1 Foot Action

1 Jimmy Jazz

1 S&D Underground

I got a Hanamichi jersey a while back, I need these shoes and the SD 6s to complete the set. All ready got the infrareds

Wish you the best of luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom