The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some say Banned 16 should add cash for SBB BUT I've seen PLENTY of people offering to do a straight trade
Owning both, I wouldn't ever consider adding cash on top for a pair of SBB's. They nice tho but not worth adding cash on top IMO. SBB's aren't as versatile either.

Last edited:
If you REALLY liked the shoe you would pay resale. I mean it's your money but AJKOs are like the McDonalds of Jordan 1s.. Sure you'll be full but you won't be satisfied.

The AJKOs are a original shoe though and are clean. I had a 1985 pair. They're better than Jordan 1 mids by far

For those saying the KOs are garbage they are WAYY more comfortable than the leather counterparts. Yes they don't fetch high resale prices but the shoe itself is dope. And I have a bunch of the recent OG 1s. When Kanye rocked them in 2012 everyone was paying 300+ on the resale for the bred KO.

The materials on KOs are so cheap. That's probably why they're outlet all stars... The truly are a "poor man's Jordan 1."

The materials on KOs are so cheap. That's probably why they're outlet all stars... The truly are a "poor man's Jordan 1."
Yes canvas is a cheaper material than leather but the padding is way better on the KOs. Keep in mind the 2012 KOs never hit outlets so don't use the mold issue as a way to brand these as outlet shoes.

Advice for picking up on shoe palace? 

Got two browsers open. When the timers go down, I click try again. Says if you try to often you'll get flagged as a bot. 

Just curious if I'm screwing my chances or if there is a magic way to get through. SMH

Is it best to buy now or wait it out a week if I plan on paying resell for these shoes? They keep rising everytime I check on the prices

if you are going to pay resale do it as soon as possible beacuase you know these dudes hoarding pairs are just waiting for these to dry up so they can charge you 500 +. look at how much the shattered backboards are going for on flight club and they not even an og colorway.

I figured you were the only other person trying for a 13.

Just a joke pal relax.
Nah bruh I was in there too 
laugh.gif

They ended up in outlets because of mold infestation. I couldn't find a single clean looking pair at my outlet that didn't look like it had been poorly cleaned. White, powdery mold was still visible on most shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom