The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

god damn the true blues are gonna be 220? holy ****...god damn. I try not to even spend over $200 on shoes
you been under a rock?
literally came out from under a rock for the breds. Haven't copped jordans since the bred 11's.

Been wearing vans and  the GOAT stan smiths since then.
pimp.gif

How everyone fair today now that it's all over lol

I secured two size 13

A spot re raffled and my homegirl hit on another 13 for me so ended up with 3 size 13 which is exactly how many chicagos I got lol

Unclaimed pairs were very slim today think most I seen was like 6 men's pairs which all got re raffled

GS sizes quite a few left over but VERY scattered like a lot of 4.5's then like a 5.5 etc...

But mainly 4.5

I had people trying to buy off me as I walked out with my pairs highest offer I got was 350 but I passed

out of every releases i always miss out on 1's this is why i only have two in my collection which is the bulls joint and the dmps from a few years ago but the not the one with the official nike air treatment...ill cop these in a few weeks when the resell price dies down... for now ill just have my dmp joints for now :lol:

finally closed that Shoepalace tab, it finally said currently out of stock.... FML 

How do y'all rate the black portion of the shoe in relation to the same region on Chicago's, UNC's, SBB's, etc?
Some people think it's worse leather but if you look closely the leather is actually twice as thick as the UNCs or Chicagos so it seems stiffer.

Yeah it's definitely stiffer when compared to those and not as plush so to speak. I think the softer texture would've been better suited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom