The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
they paying like $100 extra , $100 extra for the peace of mind that the shoe is real , is worth it to people instead of searching through ebay for a pair that can end up being a high quality replica. 

This is facts. Flight club comes in handy when I NEED a shoe I missed out on. I'm willing to pay extra to know the shoe is 100% authentic and everything will be handled in a professional and timely manner.

I really only use it as a last resort. I bought home cp3 13's from FC.

Last edited:
Quality is overrated on these. Leather isn't all that, Lettermans leather actually feels way more plush. I could see someone paying resell for a top notch version but these aren't worth what ppl will be asking by a long shot

Same day late night shipping labels are the best

SNKRs cranking out [emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128230[/emoji]

Last edited:
Soooo many ppl will b bringing pairs to FC this week..if ur size is sold out u will b able to get them tomorrow or Monday definitely

Size 9.5, too? I need that as well. Kinda stuck in $275 at the moment. Only time will tell if that bites me in the you know what.
Size 10. Now is the time to buy. I see these shooting up to 350-400 in the coming months.

Figured I'd give till all the online release make their way into people's hands. It's freaking dry out here in San Diego. Craig's List is weak, man. When I lived in Houston I would have a little to kinda negotiate with. I literally only saw 2 9.5s on CL and 1 on FB.

Figure by the end of the week, I may have a few more to deal with. Hopefully ...

This is facts. Flight club comes in handy when I NEED a shoe I missed out on. I'm willing to pay extra to know the shoe is 100% authentic and everything will be handled in a professional and timely manner.

I really only use it as a last resort. I bought home cp3 13's from FC.
Problem is that they let fakes get into their stock.

Quality is on point. Put them against my DS 01 royals and sbb. On a side note my royals got the yellow treatment. [emoji]128542[/emoji]View media item 2154513

Nice collection, wish I didn't sell my royals. Surprised yours are yellowing like that. I had those DS for over 12 years before selling them on ebay a year and a bit ago and they were still 100% white. Bad luck I guess. 3's I have from back then have been yellow for a long time.

Quality is overrated on these. Leather isn't all that, Lettermans leather actually feels way more plush. I could see someone paying resell for a top notch version but these aren't worth what ppl will be asking by a long shot
You have to look at the side of the leather where the lace holes are, around the edge of the leather. It's about twice as thick as any remastered pair yet, hence it makes it seem stiff.

I've said this before. asked that not too long ago. They look at it for maybe 3 seconds.

Definitely not 100%. Helps that i can physically look at the shoe too

This is true. Any pair I've taken to be sold was looked at for mere seconds then accepted. Idk what kind of training these dudes have but if they are actually legit checking then thwy are damb good at it.

When I went to pick up my pair this morning the FTL worker thought cuz I was young I didn't know the story behind these

Gonna just leave this here.. The swoosh meeting the stitch does not indicate the shoe is fake.

I am very experienced with ones, and you can ask some of the others who legit check them all the time.

The remaster is SUPPOSE to not touch the swoosh however.. Massive releases and quality control is trash it does happen and varies from pair to pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom