The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect example.. His pair.
 Have you ever been in a Yeezy thread on RD? That's the worst. No one eats at all and there are like 10 dudes who cop 50 pairs each. Super salt in those threads lol.

Unsubbed hate that thread. Same foos be wanting

Wonder what we gonna use next because that was the go to indicator. The stitching above the Nike signs stops rite at too of Nike check or a few centimeters higher

one thing I do know if these chinese factories ever made perfect replica yeezys these scammers would be in heaven.

They aren't that bad. The AAA quality replicas, I have seen em and I have also seen em sold for a ton of money.

@BishBrosInc  where are tissue and lotion at? you doing it wrong 
laugh.gif

Damn I better try this **** on my gym shoes or somethin first
laugh.gif
not sure if burning my own skin is worth some slightly cleaner shoes
laugh.gif
haha you won't burn your skin unless you just let it cook on your for an hour I was just giving you a heads up, you'll be gucci.

Oh also once you put that ish on wrap the parts you put peroxide on with saran wrap  and set them out in the sun for an hour.

Your **** will be white as new. (depending on how yellow it might take a couple sessions.)

Unsubbed hate that thread. Same foos be wanting

Wonder what we gonna use next because that was the go to indicator. The stitching above the Nike signs stops rite at too of Nike check or a few centimeters higher

It shouldn't have been for as long as it was.

i never understood the concept of taking your shoes to a consignment shop for them to sell for you.. like cut out the middle man and sell them yourself? all you need to do is take detailed tagged pics.

i hate doing all that. Prefer to bring shoes to FC when i ever do sell, which is rare. Don't have to deal with scammers and people flaking on you. Don't have time for that nonsense. I'm not greedy. I can share something with FC for them to advertise it for me

To everyone complaining about the smell, send em to me, I love that smell. I keep the boxes closed and try to preserve that smell.

Mmmmmmm

i hate doing all that. Prefer to bring shoes to FC when i ever do sell, which is rare. Don't have to deal with scammers and people flaking on you. Don't have time for that nonsense. I'm not greedy. I can share something with FC for them to advertise it for me
word having over a $1000 tied up that you dont know if you going to get back for sure is not fun. exactly why I bought off of goat for the french nmds dont want to deal with fakes,  getting a product not as described. sometimes the peace of mind is worth the extra $50.

haha you won't burn your skin unless you just let it cook on your for an hour I was just giving you a heads up, you'll be gucci.

Oh also once you put that ish on wrap the parts you put peroxide on with saran wrap  and set them out in the sun for an hour.

Your **** will be white as new. (depending on how yellow it might take a couple sessions.)
Bet. Much appreciated for the help. Gonna try these on my old loves.This **** work on teeth :nerd: :lol:

you shouldve just said "who cares about the story, im here to just flip these *******" throw the money on the counter and walk out 
I did that in my own style haha there were like 5 ppl behind me and I schooled him on these & than I told him about how the air ships were the ones banned by the nba not these he didn't even know that part hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom