The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just got the shipping email from nike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Same. 
nthat.gif

Definitely looking to grab another pair before resale goes up, the window will be small. I think this initial wave will dry up in the next two weeks.

View media item 2155471I love these new og highs. With the news of purple & red metallics & shadows & Royal 1's getting the remastered my og high collection is sure to grow. I watched @mjo23dan review today it was dope and I took note that he spoke with Jordan brand and they told him sbb's were the same leather as these 16 banneds because of the good reviews the sbb's got so I thought to compare my breds to the chi's and the metallics. The chi's & metallics got that soft mid panel leather and mostly the whole shoe. The breds leather is a different texture as mjo23dan mentioned I guess to keep it in line with the og's. I don't kno which way I would rather want it cuz I do want my shoe as close to the original as possible. Overall I'm ecstatic about grabbing my pair. Online was terrible never would have got a pair but through footwork I grabbed two size 11's for retail [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji] so yea I got two slices & oh yea both of those pairs are different in shape & color with a three day difference in production dates. Catch me in these for the next 30 years nt fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]View media item 2155476

Last edited:
Ya'll not helping ya'll psyche staying in these threads, as soon as I take my L from yeezy drops I leave never to return......

until the next release 
laugh.gif

I love these new og highs. With the news of purple & red metallics & shadows & Royal 1's getting the remastered my og high collection is sure to grow. I watched @mjo23dan review today it was dope and I took note that he spoke with Jordan brand and they told him sbb' we're the same leather as these 16 banned because of the good reviews the sbb's got so I thought to compare my breds to the chi's and the metallics. The chi's & metallics got that soft mid panel leather and mostly the whole shoe. The breds leather is a different as mjo23fan mentioned I guess to keep it in line with the og's. I don't kno which way I would rather want it cuz I do want my shoe as close to the original as possible. Overall I'm ecstatic about grabbing my pair. Online was terrible never would have got a pair but through footwork I grabbed two size 11's for retail [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji] so yea I got two slices & oh yea both of those pairs are different in shape & color with a three day difference in production dates. Catch me in these for the next 30 years nt fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][/quote]
There is a rumor of shadows releasing?

The bay has ok prices..some are ridiculous/greedy but if u search ur size there's a ton available most I seen were $350-$380 but there were some lower than that..but be cognizant of the seller's rating..and don't buy from anyone under 99%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom