The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm not crazy about them making this year's pair with some tumbled leather, this was a nice quality release. One of the only retros I was looking forward to this year. Took a couple comparison pics with my '01s.
Needless to say, I'm gonna be throwing these into my rotation this week.
103dfk2.jpg

rbe1iq.jpg

abpkl4.jpg
Funny how they just dropped a day ago but I can spot Summer 16' pairs a mile away. That red & tumble look is that new wave 01's bright red wasn't bad but shape & height compared ehh

I Felt Like A Kid That Got No Presents For Xmas Back In 2013 After Striking Out On Release Day So I Know The Feels Fam :lol:

Wishing You The Best Of Luck My Dude :nthat:

you struck out on release day back in '13?

Wow, that tells me they were definitely hard to come by. I know you had to put in some work

"couldn't care less"

Your typing doesn't bug me at all. I think it takes some skill to do that. Was not easy. You don't need to get upset with people asking why.

But once and for all, explain to everyone where this came from. I'm kind of curious too.
I remember my very first cell phone, a Samsung flip phone from like 2001, had an option  to type like that. You could choose between like "Abc Abc Abc," "abc abc abc," "ABC ABC ABC," and just the normal "Abc abc abc."

Your being paranoid! What's the worst that can happen? Nike cancels your order and you get your money back! Jk! You probably won't get shipping email until Tuesday, cause Monday is Labor Day!

You shut your filthy mouth.....JK.....lol....I know I'm good in my head.....just seeing other fam get their shipping notices makes the mind wonder???

I remember my very first cell phone, a Samsung flip phone from like 2001, had an option  to type like that. You could choose between like "Abc Abc Abc," "abc abc abc," "ABC ABC ABC," and just the normal "Abc abc abc."
LOL I remember that option.

Maybe, I'll try tomorrow and Tuesday, I haven't call them since French blues 12

Dang the way you was going at dudes about resell and Quantity I thought u had pairs on lock.

I would have been positive the whole release and not speak that negativity into my life.

I don't believe in karma, but if you beileve you will lose or it will be hard chances are it will not work in your favor.

BabyJ most postive dude in here. I hope he gets his.

and so much soles comments are not hard to read. Not sure where that came from. I think it actually helps my old eyes

prices dipping locally... which means there are still people out there who think they can "bank" off reselling jawwwdinnss :rofl:

With all the resale talk. Anybody interested in doing a replica versus authentic comparison with a good eye? Either I can PM you the link to the pics of the best reps or post em here if allowed.

So was there any truth to the lighter blue on bottom of insole vs darker blue being an indication of fakes?

Dang the way you was going at dudes about resell and Quantity I thought u had pairs on lock.

I would have been positive the whole release and not speak that negativity into my life.

I don't believe in karma, but if you beileve you will lose or it will be hard chances are it will not work in your favor.

BabyJ most postive dude in here. I hope he gets his.

I don't believe in that nonsense karma

View media item 2155609
Eat on this

Last edited:
Good luck honestly that's going to be hard if you don't hit next week Bruh.... Kiss that price good buy.

Side note idk y but one of my favorite features of the shoe. Is the stamp inside the side of the shoe with the size.
I like that too.....it's different.

Although I'm not crazy about them making this year's pair with some tumbled leather, this was a nice quality release. One of the only retros I was looking forward to this year. Took a couple comparison pics with my '01s.
Needless to say, I'm gonna be throwing these into my rotation this week.
103dfk2.jpg
Even the tongue on the '16 pairs are more accurate to the OG. The way the Nike Air tag goes over the top of the tongue is how it supposed to be.

Thinking about dropping the 350 on GOAT. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom