The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
repped

Yea I trip out when people say the remastered Jordans are wack. They are way better the Jordans that were dropping couple years before. It was like hit or miss before, but prices were better.

Watched a comparison vid of the 2016s and the 1985s and the shape was damn near identical. I'm loving it so far

Would two honey buns be a fair trade for a pack of zebra cakes? I'm thinking it would cuz the honey buns are bigger but with zebra cakes you get two in a pack and most people think they're better. What do y'all think?

honey buns needs to add 30 cents, other wise, zebra cakes wins

Still waiting for my pair (nike.co.kr Draw) to come in the mail, but I just pulled the trigger on a GS 4 for my girl at resale ($180).

I was trying to double up for myself, but I failed.

Is the gap between men's and GS resale prices this big usually? I feel like the GS prices aren't awful, and if I were a reseller, I'd consider buying a bunch of small sizes to sit on.

Still waiting for my pair (nike.co.kr Draw) to come in the mail, but I just pulled the trigger on a GS 4 for my girl at resale ($180).

I was trying to double up for myself, but I failed.

Is the gap between men's and GS resale prices this big usually? I feel like the GS prices aren't awful, and if I were a reseller, I'd consider buying a bunch of small sizes to sit on.
you korean bro?

Korean American living in Seoul.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Red laces make these look like team jordans........:x

Last edited by a moderator:

Since nobody responded to my previous post. Here goes one last request. Here are some fugazi pairs and comparing them to retail pairs these are differences I see thus far. Let me know if you have seen better reps or anything I missed. 

Widow peaks, Shape is more rectangular than hour glass and ratio of red panel width to black panel width. Stitching thread width around the white midsole on the back is much bigger on UA than retail pairs where the gaps are closer.

The corner of the black stitch line should be right at the swoosh and stitching on the swoosh doesn't run along a constant border.

Shape is not as slanted on retail pairs at the toebox.

Compared them to stock ruvilla pics.
Thanks for providing the info but I'm not sure that the black stitching has to exactly have to meet at the swoosh. I have no idea if sizing has to do with it? I know Villa photos you provided show it meeting but NDC pictures show it not meeting at exactly at the swoosh.

Last edited:
Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150 :smile: when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2155627

Last edited:
Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif%5D
He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else. Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150 when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji][/quote]
Congrats bruh....glad you were able to eat for retail.

Older heads would appreciate it.

The trend of others is to sound educated or cultured by being hipster sneaker enthusiast and disliking everything.

Also, you tubers and bloggers who need click bait

Then start campaign like top ten reasons I'm not buying the

"Time machine brough back 1985 orginal bred 1's"

Then the sheep will agree and now we in a forum talking about air Cortez leather.....

Some dude was talking about why metallic five and infrared sixes suck cause the way they crease. And would never buy them had OG pairs and said Nike could never make a good pair.

I'm like that sounds like a you problem homie.
Ya you right. The whole I am bothered by everything and detail snobbery on the new age sneaker buyers really makes me sick. That kid who reviewed these in a purple yeezy season tee said he didn't like the fact the the black leather was stiff. Well it was on the OGs too and you had to really break it in...I am like lil man you weren't even in a womb when the OGs dropped and you are comparing these to OGs and disappointed as a sneaker expert. What are you comparing them to? These are the same little doves who get their feelings hurt seeing the white line detail on SJs PL.

Would a size 9.5 DS WC3 '88 pair be a fair trade for two banned pairs size 9.5 DS?
I would say its a fair trade. Maybe a little better for the guy getting BREDs. But, BREDs prices will fluctuate whereas WC3 will keep creeping up. Until the remastered WC3s are announced. 

Last edited:
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150
smile.gif
when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]
So you basically paid resell then?

Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game View media item 2155627
This brought tears to my eyes mane. Good story, good to see you got a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom