The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i paid  a back door toll for 1 pair size 10. and then just so happen to win SNKRS drawing for sz 10. so ended up with 2 pairs. but I'm still not doubling up. one pair will be sold to whomever. first time ever i won a nike SNKRS drawing. 

I could use that 10 if possible.....lost everywhere lol

Yeah that's wack when someone raises they price after you agree..
Yup. If an agreement wasn't set in place it's free game but if we have a meetup and everything in place a done deals a done deal, at least in my book.

Not with some folks, more money no deal
those folks can go **** themselves. Type of dudes that would get robbed just out of principle.

I wanna pay extra for backdoor pairs too lol

we need good nyc hook up's

if you ask 10 people at 10 different stores maybe only 2 will exchange numbers with you

its hard to find people
i don't get it they don't get paid alot and i'll take care of the right people to avoid the line up b.s.

Last edited:

if you ask 10 people at 10 different stores maybe only 2 will exchange numbers with you

its hard to find people
i don't get it they don't get paid alot and i'll take care of the right people to avoid the line up b.s.
Seriously. Need a hookup by the time Royals come out next year to avoid this nonsense lol. 

its hard to find people

Imma PM you I got a couple spots we need to link man

Yup. If an agreement wasn't set in place it's free game but if we have a meetup and everything in place a done deals a done deal, at least in my book.
those folks can go **** themselves. Type of dudes that would get robbed just out of principle.
Agreed, some people don't know how to conduct business anymore in general, but most of these sellers online are not adults though, if you think you can make more money just decline the offer, simple as that. If you accept an offer and agree on terms, and found out after that you could have made more cash, just suck it up and follow through on it, lesson learned for next time.

View media item 2156652
Which leather is the better? 2013 vs 2016.
IMO 2013 wins for the BLACK, 2016 takes the RED :smokin

Maybe your 2013s were special because mine were plastic all over, the 2016s are so much better in every aspect its unreal.

Real leather wrinkles if you softly press down on it and is an indication that its real, and the 2013s did this as indicated on the above picture. The red portions on the Banneds, similar to the White and Orange portions on the SBB, are a premium leather, which is much better than 2013s. However, the black portions on the 2016s, not on the toe box, that connected to the lace holes are plastic, which was done on the SBB as well and is the reason why it doesnt wrinkle when he pressed down on the above picutre. The black portions were better on the 2013. If your 2013 portions did not do what his does above then they are fake.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like their pair is way too big? I usually wear an 8 in Jordans but this shoe fits like a 9. I'll probably have to trade down to a 7 or 7.5

Agreed, some people don't know how to conduct business anymore in general, but most of these sellers online are not adults though, if you think you can make more money just decline the offer, simple as that. If you accept an offer and agree on terms, and found out after that you could have made more cash, just suck it up and follow through on it, lesson learned for next time.
yea kids don't know business principles

Anyone else feel like their pair is way too big? I usually wear an 8 in Jordans but this shoe fits like a 9. I'll probably have to trade down to a 7 or 7.5

I agree. I'm a size 9 and after lacing up the 8.5 I still have toe room left. Thought it would still hurt my feet but it doesn't

I really want to double up on this release, I have DS 2013, bred Ajko & black/red Saint Laurents. I think another pair will be a little OD

These banneds are a bit roomy.. I coulda did 8 but just wanted my normal 8.5 size in these.. 8 woulda been a perfect fit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom