The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2157419 [emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] Bands they make her dance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] all y'all succas couldn't secure one pair ???? Y'all fending for these and at the same time talking all this **** about the tumbled leather !?! These are way better than 2013 weak *** leather . Here's my multiples and still waiting for my snkrs delivery

nice come up man, i hope your selling some of those to fix up your kitchen drawers :D

roll.gif

how you get so many pairs I see you still got some leftover for trade
1 plug guaranteed pair

my girl won 2 raffles her size and mine. 

1 nike sf raffle

1 shiekh had a few unclaimed pairs in modesto.

rest online.  

Don't bother  with Another Nike Bot, it's garbage.
I'm thinking for the foot sites one. Literally my only options to cop online are always Nike or FNL cause those foot sites never work for me and im tired of it! Lol I need to give myself more online chances.

View media item 2157419 [emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] Bands they make her dance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] all y'all succas couldn't secure one pair ???? Y'all fending for these and at the same time talking all this **** about the tumbled leather !?! These are way better than 2013 weak *** leather . Here's my multiples and still waiting for my snkrs delivery

View media item 2157453

What do you guys think of this trade?

Bred 1's GS size 4 + 72 - 10's for my size in the 2016 bred 1's.

Much appreciated.

It seems like your getting the short end of the stick. Why not just sell your 72-10's and put a little extra cash on top if you need to. But if this trade makes you happy and you really want them right now then do it.

I'm thinking for the foot sites one. Literally my only options to cop online are always Nike or FNL cause those foot sites never work for me and im tired of it! Lol I need to give myself more online chances.
I was thinking of doing the same thing. Like someone else said "If you can't beat em..."

Yeah ANB is one for the footsites. It's $300 and it sucks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom