The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll cooked that man quick 
laugh.gif

**** if the government wanna pay for my sneakers I wouldn't complain, they tax mfers more then enough
laugh.gif
Come down South, baby. Texas, Florida, and I believe Tennessee don't charge state tax 
laugh.gif
. They may get ya with property tax if you're buying a crib though.

Both are the same 4/13/16-5/30/16
Funny you said those dates. I picked up two pair. One from city blue & one from kicksusa. My pair from city blues dates are 4/13/16-5/30/16 and the ones from kicksusa are 4/13/16-6/03/16. I was starting to think the ones from city blue were fake how bad/different the shoe was quality wise. The back heel tab on my city blue pair is off centered and a different shape, the stitching at the Nike check meets a different point. Some of the shoes shape are completely different than my cleaner kicksusa pair. & the shades of red are different although everything feels the same to touch. I've heard from numerous accounts that the store I bought these from are 100% legit so it leaves me wondering is Nike making shoes in completely seperate factories because these two pairs were not made the same after closer inspection

Last edited:

You can use it to purchase guns too
indifferent.gif

That's in Texas, it doesn't surprise me. I wonder if you can in Florida too? That's ridiculous you don't NEED a gun to live and the tax payers sure as hell shouldn't be paying for it.

Sorry enough about taxes, back to roasting homeboy who thought he was slick.

Quote:

You got the Left shoe from the Left Shoe company and Right shoe from the Right Shoe company
In that case you also need to expect a shoe lace tracking from the red and white companies as well

Last edited:
whats wrong with tumbled leather?

If they're meant to be as close to the original '85 release as possible, then tumbled leather shouldn't be found anywhere on the 2016's. Don't get me wrong, quality tumbled leather is great, but Nike needs to stick to their script.

That's in Texas, it doesn't surprise me. I wonder if you can in Florida too? That's ridiculous you don't NEED a gun to live and the tax payers sure as hell shouldn't be paying for it.

Sorry enough about taxes, back to roasting homeboy who thought he was slick.
Exactly, food I can understand but all that other stuff is just ludicrous. Also
laugh.gif

Come down South, baby. Texas, Florida, and I believe Tennessee don't charge state tax :lol: . They may get ya with property tax if you're buying a crib though.
The 8.875% doesn't bother me that much, can just go across the bridge and cop in jersey to avoid it if I really want. I'm talking about tax on salaries, they can get you up to damn near 40%

THIS is the reason we get taxed so much. People game the system and WE have to pay for it.
don't blame me, ain't my fault, blame the hasidic Jews driving lambos on welfare :lol:

Salute you dude, these boys only hate on who they don't type to on a daily basis. 80% of these daily dudes are constant resellers, but because they only "humble brag" it's cool amongst them.
Nah, and no hate but what do you expect when you come on here to talk s***, you get it back. Dude need to grow up, he still on that 'haha I got it you don't' childish s***.

is it normal to have two tracking numbers from shoepalace even tho you ordered one ?

Shoe palace marks their prices up and tries to compensate with a "free gift" (usually socks, wristbands, or a shirt ) it's possible that the "gift" is the other tracking your seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom