THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thats a nice match @SingledOut  

On the subject of re-shaping i did the black pinnacles yesterday, i noticed a bit of creasing on this leather and im guessing because you have a bit of extra leather that needs to go somewhere so it creases a nit. I just shoved a few socks in there to flatten it out and get it smooth which worked.

Also planning on a complete pair of customs from Dank. Were sorting out the design now. 
I was just texting with him 2 days ago about a pair of custom 90's based off an AM1 colorway. Going to try to wrap that up this afternoon.

I was just texting with him 2 days ago about a pair of custom 90's based off an AM1 colorway. Going to try to wrap that up this afternoon.
Nice! i was thinking for a while on what to do but had an idea based on a photo series i do here in Vegas, im hoping he can make the magic happen.

Nice! i was thinking for a while on what to do but had an idea based on a photo series i do here in Vegas, im hoping he can make the magic happen.
His work is amazing. I've never seen it in hand but man it looks good in pics. I love how he takes a colorway from one shoe and puts in on other model. His AM90 Salmon Toes were bonkers. I recently got a pair of AM1 Greystones so I'm working with on a AM90 Greystone to match them. Should be doped.

Today's wear.... Pinnacles

Anyone have a black nikeid box they don't need? I bought a pendleton am1 id off ebay and it didnt come with a box. I'll pay the shipping. Thanks

Got my donor pair in!

I actually like how the green pops little more on the donor pair, and it really matches the back heel logo!

Sending them out tomorrow to get fixed up!

Edit: before you say "but what about the gum sole?!" He is adding the original gum sole over the new midsole :smokin

What's wrong with the current soles?

end has the color changing joints on sale for 85$ if anyone sz 7-9.5 (they have them listed in U.K. sizing 6-8.5) was looking for them still.

Anyone have a black nikeid box they don't need? I bought a pendleton am1 id off ebay and it didnt come with a box. I'll pay the shipping. Thanks

Dude I'll have one for you soon. My ID's are almost done they said. You can have the box No problem.

Reactions: lyl
Anybody use shoe stretchers? I need to widen the toe box of my Obsidians a little bit. Will this work? Any better recommendations? Thanks.

Anybody use shoe stretchers? I need to widen the toe box of my Obsidians a little bit. Will this work? Any better recommendations? Thanks.
ive used shoe stretchers.  i make sure i measure the intial width and length as a reference.  ive also heard heads use a freezer bag filled with water and overnight it in the freezer.  i dont have the luxury of leaving sneakers in my freezer so no go. 

ive used shoe stretchers.  i make sure i measure the intial width and length as a reference.  ive also heard heads use a freezer bag filled with water and overnight it in the freezer.  i dont have the luxury of leaving sneakers in my freezer so no go. 
Thanks for the tips. Ill measure and try the stretcher. I don't need much more room hopefully this works.

Gave reshaping a try today. Some came out better than others but I think all are improvements. Started with the premium safaris.

This one didn't do as well. It was so bulky in the toe that when I did the reshape it causes some creasing in the toe box. The mesh is really loose now too. I think using the shoerev8r thing would have helped on a pair like to keep it stretched out.

The Picnics are one of my favorite pairs lately but the toe was atrocious. I think these came out alright. A little creasing but a big improvement.

Back
Top Bottom