THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^but safaris weren't voted back by the people so that's why the elephants are staying true to form.

so says nike lol
They need to bring it back like they did w the purple af1 high so they sit on clearance so we can all cop for hella cheap

Stevey's pics

Are the white MOA suppose to be friends and family only?

that's what I've been hearing

I ain't got no friends bruh, I'm ugly

Lots of posts to catch-up on after the long weekend here in the U.S. Guess something happened...

right man.

this thread hadn't been moving more than a page or two per wk and yesterday it jumped like 5. lol.

all the am day pics leaked so that's the cause for the movement.

I think I'll pass on this drop toebox looks terrible on those Royals, they're not showing the toebox properly in these sneak peeks because they know once we see that ugly *** toebox it's game over.

Yeah look at the left shoe in the distance on the second pic. Shape doesn't look good at all. Not to me anyway. Most people can do a side shot of an AM1 and get the shape to look decent but I can just tell the shape on these isn't going to be great, unlike the pinnacles. Everyone knew the shape was going to be on point just from picture, not the case with these.

pics are inconsistent still from what I've seen shape-wise.

some have good shape, some still look like cliff toe/banana sole.

best bet is to cop as many as you can from ndc and send back the pairs that are off.

wishful thinking I know lol.

Last edited:
long-time lurker here chiming in.

Jades are the first AM1 I've been excited for since usa-esque patches a few years back. Just got them in and somewhat impressed by shape, pleasantly surprised by material quality. Like others here, having trouble getting past the sail/sail midsole/outsole. lace swap will help but I'm still on the fence personally.

Regardless... wanted to remind everyone that Nike will be Nike. Caught up on this thread (as I do every air max day) and see a lot of complaints/opinions over shape, mudguard, toebox, etc. What your pair will look like is random and left to chance. Some pics have them looking better, some have them looking the same.

Was unsure about sizing on Jades so I did my normal 10.5 and 10. Comparatively, I have the 10's (top) looking a lot better than the 10.5's (bottom). Either way, you're always likely to find something wrong -- ie, pen markings where mudguard meets the outsole, excess glue on heel.

pics are inconsistent still from what I've seen shape-wise.

some have good shape, some still look like cliff toe/banana sole.

best bet is to cop as many as you can from ndc and send back the pairs that are off.

wishful thinking I know lol.

I'll see how I feel leading up to AMD. But I'm not to enthusiastic about these to be honest, wish I could be cause buying older pairs costs a lot and they have to be worn sparingly.

long-time lurker here chiming in.

Jades are the first AM1 I've been excited for since usa-esque patches a few years back. Just got them in and somewhat impressed by shape, pleasantly surprised by material quality. Like others here, having trouble getting past the sail/sail midsole/outsole. lace swap will help but I'm still on the fence personally.

Regardless... wanted to remind everyone that Nike will be Nike. Caught up on this thread (as I do every air max day) and see a lot of complaints/opinions over shape, mudguard, toebox, etc. What your pair will look like is random and left to chance. Some pics have them looking better, some have them looking the same.

Was unsure about sizing on Jades so I did my normal 10.5 and 10. Comparatively, I have the 10's (top) looking a lot better than the 10.5's (bottom). Either way, you're always likely to find something wrong -- ie, pen markings where mudguard meets the outsole, excess glue on heel.

heres the answer to that.  if i even liked the upper colorways, i wouldve done this myself.  big up to @RickRoss  for tagging me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom