THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You sure? Only thing drowing  me off is the paint that's hitting the air buble
everything is legit except the brown lace on the left shoe
laugh.gif
Yeah lol so i guess trading for them was a good thing. And just so you know im just seeing what laces look better.

Just got my size order CANCELED! ****!

if anyone is feeling like helping me get a US sz 9.5/10 Pm me.

Last edited:
wonder what's holding up offspring!

i'd lend a helping hand but every JD i tried near my house had not received any in stock, seems like it's only the big main ones.

There are still UK 12's available on footlocker.eu, for any fellow euroheads.

had the sand coloured denims on order from end since beginning of march, emailed them yesterday and was told they just received a huge shipment of pre-buys in and should be shipping out the next load in the next couple of days.

would probably have been quicker for me to wait for them to drop in shops!

Last edited:
Gotcha, so they're like an escrow service almost.. And they can return them in case they're fake?

I wouldn't expect you to be able to do that.

...Remember a lot of the market deals in fakes, or high quality unauthorized replicas (same thing - brands are about INTELLECTUAL property, not physical materials). So, if you purchase a fake/replica, they're likely under the assumption that that is what you wanted. ...Also, so many people refuse to acknowledge that unauthorized pairs are illegitimate too, there's no guarantee that others even acknowledge a fake as a fake.

I don't shop taobao, but I do have extensive experience with other similar foreign outfits.

Last edited:
I received an email from JD but not sure what to make of it..but it was in response to only one of my orders for the Milans:

"This email is from JD Sports Fashion plc or one of its subsidiaries. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information in this email may not be used, copied or disclosed by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact JD Sports Fashion plc at [email protected], quoting the name of the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that neither JD Sports Fashion plc or the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of JD Sports Fashion plc by email. JD Sports Fashion plc - Registered in England No. 1888425. Registered Office: Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR. "

It doesn't indicate a tracking number and there aren't any attachments..hmm..anyone receive this?

I received an email from JD but not sure what to make of it..but it was in response to only one of my orders for the Milans:

"This email is from JD Sports Fashion plc or one of its subsidiaries. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The information in this email may not be used, copied or disclosed by any person other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact JD Sports Fashion plc at [email protected], quoting the name of the sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that neither JD Sports Fashion plc or the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any attachments. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of JD Sports Fashion plc by email. JD Sports Fashion plc - Registered in England No. 1888425. Registered Office: Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RR. "

It doesn't indicate a tracking number and there aren't any attachments..hmm..anyone receive this?

Yes, this is the one I was talking about a page or two ago. Got the exact same thing. Others said they had got the same thing for past orders, and it was nothing to worry about, so hopefully that's the case.

wonder what's holding up offspring!

i'd lend a helping hand but every JD i tried near my house had not received any in stock, seems like it's only the big main ones.
There are still UK 12's available on footlocker.eu, for any fellow euroheads.

had the sand coloured denims on order from end since beginning of march, emailed them yesterday and was told they just received a huge shipment of pre-buys in and should be shipping out the next load in the next couple of days.
would probably have been quicker for me to wait for them to drop in shops!
Yea I was on their site for 3 hours refreshing hoping they would be up by midnight London time but the only they came up was the Milan 90s

Size UK is a joke

I got this email back when I asked them what's up with my order, such a cop out...security my ***

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to say that your order has been cancelled by our security review team.

Due to the nature of this cancellation, we are unable to disclose the reason on this occasion.

You are welcome to place a new order online, however all orders are subject to a review and we would not recommend using the same details as your previous order.

Kind Regards,

Matthew
size? Customer Services

^Did your order go through normally? Did you get any confirmation type email after you ordered?

Yeah it went through normal and I got the order confirmation

It's a total bogus excuse I'm a premier Paypal member and my account is linked to a Paypal Platinum MasterCard

There is absolutely NO security issue

Yeah it went through normal and I got the order confirmation

It's a total bogus excuse I'm a premier Paypal member and my account is linked to a Paypal Platinum MasterCard

There is absolutely NO security issue
Thats messed up, but thats why I was sitting
On edge until I KNEW for sure they shipped.
Got this, this morn

Got this, this morn

Glad you got yours, I'm hoping JD comes through

The security issue is so bogus I have no credit card debt, addresses are confirmed, a good job, they just f'ed up and don't want to take responsibility

I'm heated lol rant over

Got this, this morn

The security issue is so bogus I have no credit card debt, addresses are confirmed, a good job, they just f'ed up and don't want to take responsibility

I'm heated lol rant over

I reached out to JD regarding my order this am, said ti was being dealt with in the warehouse and they said it should be dispatched today.

Hopefully you're in the same situation and we both get them.

Got this, this morn
yea, i had to email them again for my easter am lights because i got the same empty email you and someone else did before.  responded with the same thing.

I'm heated lol rant over
sorry to hear man.  that's why i just pay through paypal.  pretty sure it bypasses all "security checks" and all that stuff.  but i mean, if you rarely, if ever, order from overseas, it's a red flag to any credit card company whether you have good credit or not.  a $200 international charge can be considered fraudulent whether you have no balance on your card or only have $250 available balance lol

I reached out to JD regarding my order this am, said ti was being dealt with in the warehouse and they said it should be dispatched today.

Hopefully you're in the same situation and we both get them.

I'm hoping because I can't bring myself to drop $300 on a pair of shoes I plan to make my regular beaters

I got the same email dmxgod got except I'm pretty sure mine was sent from Size?

Back
Top Bottom