THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No Milans for me. Waiting on these now...

I don't know if this is old news or not but I just saw these on FNL.com.

Last edited:
So one of the three pairs I ordered finally turned up today and it was not one that I was expecting. I ended up ordering three because the first two sites I ordered from I did not get any shipping confirmation. The one that turned up surprisingly was from Natterjacks who I got nothing from not even confirmation email so I'm pretty surprised as I thought that pair was the least likely.

Anyway on to my first impressions for all you US dudes waiting for yours to arrive:

The much talked about quality of materials, well they are certainly higher than most standard Air Max general releases and some other QS but the suede is not as high quality as the recent Size perforated suede Air Max light pack I picked up in Blue. My pair at least has the usual tiny Nike quality control issues. Very minor but still there.

Colourway The linen suede is darker in person than most of the marketing pictures on the web. The pictures posted in this thread are a truer representation. The pink pops like you would not believe on the lining. It's very bright. That contrast of neutral with a bright flash is very appealing.

Overall I'm very apply with this shoe. It's different to any other AM in my collection, the materias are certainly high quality for Nike standards and the Colourway is awesome and they are also very wearable. If I end up with three I'm happy to reach out to someone on here who will needs.

A quick pic to keep you going.

I don't know if this is old news or not but I just saw these on FNL.com.
those are the engineered mesh versions available on FNL
So one of the three pairs I ordered finally turned up today and it was not one that I was expecting. I ended up ordering three because the first two sites I ordered from I did not get any shipping confirmation. The one that turned up surprisingly was from Natterjacks who I got nothing from not even confirmation email so I'm pretty surprised as I thought that pair was the least likely.

Anyway on to my first impressions for all you US dudes waiting for yours to arrive:

The much talked about quality of materials, well they are certainly higher than most standard Air Max general releases and some other QS but the suede is not as high quality as the recent Size perforated suede Air Max light pack I picked up in Blue. My pair at least has the usual tiny Nike quality control issues. Very minor but still there.

Colourway The linen suede is darker in person than most of the marketing pictures on the web. The pictures posted in this thread are a truer representation. The pink pops like you would not believe on the lining. It's very bright. That contrast of neutral with a bright flash is very appealing.

Overall I'm very apply with this shoe. It's different to any other AM in my collection, the materias are certainly high quality for Nike standards and the Colourway is awesome and they are also very wearable. If I end up with three I'm happy to reach out to someone on here who will needs.

A quick pic to keep you going.
nice review! 

i also checked out as guest on jd sports and i made the purchase yesterday and i got the order number and the payment is completed on paypal but i only created an account like 10 minutes ago and i cant track my order, cuz i says that i havent made any 
indifferent.gif
 help?

Last edited:
i also checked out as guest on jd sports and i made the purchase yesterday and i got the order number and the payment is completed on paypal but i only created an account like 10 minutes ago and i cant track my order, cuz i says that i havent made any 
indifferent.gif
 help?
Email them your order number and ask about the status of you order.

Those of you who have them in hand, most are saying TTS but if your size wasn't available would you recommend going .5 up or down?

My orders yesterday with size? have all been dispatched.

Sorry to hear some of you guys orders were canceled.

Okay both of my pairs look like they will ship..I forgot I had money in my Paypal so i was puzzled by the 70 dollar charge :lol: but anyways so it looks like I'm good to go on my real size and my size I will look to get rid of..hype as hell :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom