THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

JD and Size? are owned by the same company. 

I've gotten those "signature only" emails from size? on multiple orders in the past. Just an error in their system. Doesn't mean anything, don't worry. 

Got my tracking number from the Berlin website this morning, package on route to my crib for this Monday!

Last edited:
Got my tracking from SNS today. I ordered when they first released them and it said processing up until today. Thanks to the people who helped with the legit check on those AM 1 traded my AJ infrared pack for them.

Just emailed JD, I'd rather get the bad news then have to wait :lol:, but they are probably busy sorting orders, I mean the money cleared through my paypal, so thats gotta be something. :nerd:

Last edited:
Wellgosh try to deliver today and the others are coming on monday Yay!!!!!
Also have someone order from Hanon my order got processed but is not showing up my order history and shipping info hasn't released

Last edited:
Just emailed JD, I'd rather get the bad news then have to wait :lol:, but theybare probably busy sorting orders, I mean the money cleared through my paypal, so thats gotta be something. :nerd:

I emailed them too I feel like I'm gonna get screwed twice

Wellgosh try to deliver today and the others are coming on monday Yay!!!!!
Also have someone order from Hanon my order got processed but is not showing up my order history and shipping info has released
you got shipping confirmation from hanon?  im in the reverse situation as you.  my order is showing up as processed in my history, but i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation

Last edited:
I didn't get a cancellation from Size but i do not see the order placed on my online account anymore. Anyone else have this issue? Am i SOL?

you got shipping confirmation from hanon?  im in the reverse situation as you.  my order is showing up as processed in my history, but i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation
*Sorry my shipping info HASN'T been released. I contacted them today and yet to hear from them

*Sorry my shipping info HASN'T been released. I contacted them today and yet to hear from them
keep me updated if/when they respond to your email and what they say.  only reason why i haven't emailed them yet is because someone mentioned that their holiday over there is up to the 4th, so i'll just wait and see

just thouught i'd upload some pics of the am denims i am most def going to get a couple more pairs

the quality is crazy

keep me updated if/when they respond to your email and what they say.  only reason why i haven't emailed them yet is because someone mentioned that their holiday over there is up to the 4th, so i'll just wait and see
Yes that was me :smile:, but all my orders have shipped or had contact with me about my order but my Hanon order isn't showing up

Well JD has officially taken the money from my bank account..So far I see charges for 164.12 and 70.82..not sure why the disparity in the two charges considerin I ordered two pairs of Milans..

Anyone see charges in their bank account?

Edit:

Small update: If you go to the JD website and check on your orders..one of my orders has been dispatched..that's the UK Size 10 :rolleyes..my UK Size 9 order is still being authorized..but I believe they partially charged me..so I believe I'm good so far with both orders even though my UK Size 9 is still being authorized and hasn't been dispatched

Last edited:
I got one for 160.03 but my receipt shows a total of 105.00 euro which equals roughly to 135.00

I'ma dispute the extra thirty after I get them.

Back
Top Bottom