THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just seen a pair of Milan's go for $257.50 shipped on eBay.. Not good news for resellers

$257.50 - $165 (more or less) - eBay fees- paypal fees - shipping costs.. Not much left over
lol

just a heads up.

If you ordered from JD, they don't have the milans in yet, they are waiting on stock, so i guess if your money has comleted through paypal or however you payed, there will be a delay on when they start shipping items out to us.

Last edited:
just a heads up.

If you ordered from JD, they don't have the milans in yet, they are waiting on stock, so i guess if your money has comleted through paypal or however you payed, there will be a delay on when they start shipping items out to us.

That sucks...

just a heads up.

That sucks...

considering there was no message on the product page that stock hadn't arrived yet, yeah, bit stupid, but whatever, at least its not cancelled

Last edited:
Just got an update from JD. Package was shipped via Royal Mail with no tracking. Never received a shipping confirmation from JD. I had to wait for an email response for 2 days.

just a heads up.

I've had one of my orders shipped out already, received tracking number and so have other NTers.

My other order says authorized, I emailed JD asking about the delay and they responded with.....

"Your order has successfully gone through. Your order is still pending stock unfortunately please allow longer. We do advise international deliveries can take up to 10 working days to arrive. You will receive an email when your order has been despatched. Sorry for the delay."

Last edited:
I've had one of my orders shipped out already, received tracking number so have other NTers.

The other still says authorized, I emailed JD asking about the delay and they responded with

"Your order has successfully gone through. Your order is still pending stock unfortunately please allow longer. We do advise international deliveries can take up to 10 working days to arrive. You will receive an email when your order has been despatched. Sorry for the delay."

:/ I don't even know :lol:, I just want my Air Max 1's bro

Last edited:
Don't forget folks depending on your CC you may get charged w a conversion fee. In the past mine was about $7-$9.

Polish site sent me an email, anyone who ordered from them should hear back soon. Landed my pairs so if anyone else is in need, this is what the damage looks like. Thank goodness for JD and size?

hello,now when we receive all of our "Home Turf Pack" delivery, we can "assign" them to orders...You are one of the first international customers that order this AM1's so we got a pair for Youso the price is 599 pln and the delivery to US is 102 pln, so totally is 701 pln so its about 233$if its OK, Im sending You an invoice through Paypal (and its +4% fee = 239,99$)thank You!best regardsWSS Chmielna store

I got an email from chmielna regarding the Milan's that I ordered about them sending me an invoice for them... total 240.00 US :stoneface:

I'm waiting on JD and a fellow member come through so I can scrap this order... If anyone wants it though let me know I'll gladly send it your way.

That Fedex Express shipping tho :smokin

My pair was sent out on Monday from Berlin and made it's way to the boroughs (nyc) this morning. :evil:

anyone order the easter am lights from size? on release day and still didn't receive them yet?  this is taking pretty long considering i got both perf pack am lights within 4 business days of ordering

and still no word from hanon about my milans....

Last edited:
anyone order the easter am lights from size? on release day and still didn't receive them yet?  this is taking pretty long considering i got both perf pack am lights within 4 business days of ordering

and still no word from hanon about my milans....

My perf pack took about 2 weeks to arrive. I wouldn't worry just yet ESP if you have a confirm.

My perf pack took about 2 weeks to arrive. I wouldn't worry just yet ESP if you have a confirm.
thanks man.  i don't have confirmation from size, but i emailed them and they said it was dispatched.  i was just getting antsy because, like i said, i got my perf pack in 4 days.. so i guess i'll just wait it out.

now my next concern is hanon.....

Back
Top Bottom