THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah definitely. The same thing has happened with the sz 9s. I emailed stockx to make them aware of the situation. Now my funds are going to be in limbo for a week. :smh:

Accepted bids are weird on these.

On the other hand, another major release is looming, so maybe the dumping of pairs is happening sooner than normal.

Here is a good comparison of 2007 and 2017 from pics at flightclub

Last edited:
I also had a bid accepted on StockX for OG red this morning. Got excited but now I'm pretty certain people are thinking the 2.0 are the OG pair. Smh

my size for the royals on stockx has been going down all day
So a total of 9 pairs of the OG Reds sold yesterday all hovering from the $350-$400 range... About 75 pairs sold already today and besides a few outliers were in the $211-$260 range... I think most will be Ultras...

i copped the ultra 2.0s 'cause the date. missed out on the ones with the neon sole a few years back. 3.26 is a special date to me and it's cool to have that on a sneaker.. also can't beat 40% off $120. the stickers and box is a nice touch as well. i've also had og am1s in the past because they always use to always hit clearance. i definitely think the ultra 2.0s sold out due to people not getting the og release earlier this month and this is definitely a runner up prize but i don't mind at all. looks the same.  i don't understand why people are mad that a shoe they don't like sold out?! lmaooo who cares? you didn't want the shoe anyway. 

i copped the ultra 2.0s 'cause the date. missed out on the ones with the neon sole a few years back. 3.26 is a special date to me and it's cool to have that on a sneaker.. also can't beat 40% off $120. the stickers and box is a nice touch as well. i've also had og am1s in the past because they always use to always hit clearance. i definitely think the ultra 2.0s sold out due to people not getting the og release earlier this month and this is definitely a runner up prize but i don't mind at all. looks the same.  i don't understand why people are mad that a shoe they don't like sold out?! lmaooo who cares? you didn't want the shoe anyway. 
They don't look the same that's the thing 

They're "mad" because Nike didn't release enough quantity of the Air Max 1 OG so most of these guys are holding vendetta against Nike and their 2.0 release as if there's a huge difference between both.

Back
Top Bottom