THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

how was it behind the dumpster ??
happy.gif
There were 10 dudes already camping out by the time I got there.
so you told them you offered French total and that you were still a virgin

Does anyone know if Kith charges tax online if you're out of state? Sorry, figured someone would know in this thread.

Last edited:
Titolo has plenty sizes, kinda expensive tho
titolo is always overpriced they sux big time imo and you will get hit with custom fees
cuz that crappy country of them is not part of the EU :smh:  

They just have a strong currency. And there is no customs fees if its under $800 (for the US), I've ordered from them before. Still gonna be like 220 shipped tho

Last edited:
How are they with shipping? END is like 2 days to my door, meanwhile Size? takes weeks :smh: I try not to order from overseas if possible. Loving those tonal pairs though.

Trend? All black has been in style for shoes for as long as shoes have been shoes.
Not saying that all black shoes haven't existed before, just saying that there has been a definite uptick in "triple black this, triple black that" or triple black collabs in the past year or so...but maybe I'm just old and miss the days when collabs meant some unique color blocking schemes or something that made the shoe different than the rest...

Last edited:

Don't sleep 

via NDC 
laugh.gif
why do people say "oh youd only want them if they were limited?" they limited the hell out of 3 very popular colorways and GR'd 4 very plain new colorways. I like 3 out of 4 them alot (I can live without the blk/sail) but none of the pinnacles are must haves, I'll cop the Fog pair if they hit discount and maybe Sail, Jades are dope but theyd be my 3rd choice.
C'mon, I know you're paying Swoosh prices anyway 
laugh.gif
. Truth be told, I was hoping they hit the Nike.com discount rack/clearance. I tried to buy some crap during their last clearance sale, but I couldn't use the code along with the Swoosh discount and got the Nike stiff arm. I guess you're not longer allowed to couple them ...

C'mon, I know you're paying Swoosh prices anyway :lol: . Truth be told, I was hoping they hit the Nike.com discount rack/clearance. I tried to buy some crap during their last clearance sale, but I couldn't use the code along with the Swoosh discount and got the Nike stiff arm. I guess you're not longer allowed to couple them ...
Had to give up the swoosh for free flights :lol: ...I might go back part time and work like 1 day a week.

I just copped the Royals off Afew. Thank you kingscrossing kingscrossing now just gotta wait on the reds to pop up.

Last edited:

C'mon, I know you're paying Swoosh prices anyway 
laugh.gif
. Truth be told, I was hoping they hit the Nike.com discount rack/clearance. I tried to buy some crap during their last clearance sale, but I couldn't use the code along with the Swoosh discount and got the Nike stiff arm. I guess you're not longer allowed to couple them ...
Had to give up the swoosh for free flights
laugh.gif
...I might go back part time and work like 1 day a week.

I just copped the Royals off Afew. Thank you @KingsCrossing now just gotta wait on the reds to pop up.
Figured you had a buddy working there still. You're still at SWA? Let me know if you're able to pull a 1 day a week job. I'd do the same, too if that's a possibility. Had access to an Asics account, but they caught on and I got denied after a few orders. That 50% off was nice...

I just got my pair today and am blown away by the quality. Joints are so buttery they had me looking at all my sneakers with the mean side eye. I pulled out some of my better "quality" sneakers to compare (please don't call me a hypebeast[emoji]128514[/emoji]) and these are right on pare it not better than some of these in terms of quality. That's so ill to me especially since I only paid $46. I'm def gonna scoop up another pair.

I just got my pair today and am blown away by the quality. Joints are so buttery they had me looking at all my sneakers with the mean side eye. I pulled out some of my better "quality" sneakers to compare (please don't call me a hypebeast[emoji]128514[/emoji]) and these are right on pare it not better than some of these in terms of quality. That's so ill to me especially since I only paid $46. I'm def gonna scoop up another pair.

Tan Yeezy 1 might just be the GOAT Yeezy

Back
Top Bottom