THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Link to them sending ultras? I've seen lots of people say their order was cancelled bc the seller sent ultra to stockx/goat but I haven't seen one person say they bought og and stockx/goat shipped them ultra. Stockx/goat can't control dumb sellers sending them the wrong item. All they can do is cancel the order.

They shouldn't be selling on before they have the product in fairness

This pinnacle hype sure looks alot like the march amd hype. Maybe a little bit less sizing posts. Defintiely more helpful and constructive posts though

^ that's what I'm referring to, just myself in general.... I don't trust a 3rd party middle man service. too many things can go array in online sales as is, add another step and you're just asking for trouble.
just my .02

I'd just prefer to sell my items directly to the buyer

doesn't that speak to the value/expertise of stockx though? they were able to nix the transaction by ID'ing the shoes as ultras. Sounds a lot better to me than getting something wrong from ebay and having to take it up with them/the seller.

having them run off with your sh*t is different, but I can see how that could personally put you on edge all around

Only on NT would people compare FBI to a shoe store.
It's not so much comparison than precedence. I think you're missing the point.

Its the spirit of the arrangement that's being pointed out. I'm not defending Stockx hiring a ex-criminal/felon but there is a sound rationale behind hiring a guy who has a history/relationship with the producers of fakes.

Last edited:
Only on NT would people compare FBI to a shoe store.

It's not so much comparison than precedence. I think you're missing the point.
Its the spirit of the arrangement that's being pointed out. I'm not defending Stockx hiring a ex-criminal/felon but there is a sound rationale behind hiring a guy who has a history/relationship with the producers of fakes.
that not precedence. the FBI is not a service provider - it's a federal agency. two very distinct scenarios that have things in common but do not set precedence for each other.

that not precedence. the FBI is not a service provider - it's a federal agency. two very distinct scenarios that have things in common but do not set precedence for each other.
Hiring an ex-criminal to catch the criminal behaviour that they have expertise in is precedence

Last edited:

Post workout

Back
Top Bottom