THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Quick story on the Atmos 1...

Ended up buying from StockX, couldn't bring myself to keep them at $375, sold on eBay for $425, buyer tries to pull a fast one saying their fake, PayPal decides in my favor because I provided StockX docs but the idiot buyer sent them back anyway thinking I would just refund him out of the kindness of my heart after what he pulled...

Sucks to be him, free Atmos 1's :pimp:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Finesse level [emoji]128175[/emoji]. I would kind of feel bad for dude but he tried to pull a fast one

If he would have just said he changed his mind I would have refunded him but the hassle of making me go through all the PayPal nonsense means he's getting taught a lesson :lol:

If he would have just said he changed his mind I would have refunded him but the hassle of making me go through all the PayPal nonsense means he's getting taught a lesson :lol:
So you get to keep his money?

So you get to keep his money?

Yup and I don't feel bad about it at all, lesson learned for trying to pull a fast one

Claiming they were fake to get all his money plus shipping back, he probably just found a better price since they dropped a bit.

Yup and I don't feel bad about it at all, lesson learned for trying to pull a fast one

Claiming they were fake to get all his money plus shipping back, he probably just found a better price since they dropped a bit.
eBay isn't making you refund him?

No they decided in my favor because I provided documents proving they were authentic then for whatever dumb reason he sent them back anyway after the case was closed in my favor and demanded I refund him, I told him go F himself :lol:
eBay will allow to keep his money and the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom