THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ok 1 more question lol. Is arctic pink and bleached lilac two separate colors because I have been seeing pictures of what I think is the same shoe but they have been called different names. I know on snkrs it says arctic pink but are there two different shoes?

Anybody got an answer to this for me?

yeah they decided with me because they were determined to be authentic and he claimed fake

his dumbass sent the shoes back to me on his own after it was closed
eBay won't make you refund him since he sent you back your shoes?

Guess I'm in the minority here, but you scammed him bruh. He tried to scam u, it backfired so u scammed him outta 400. U dirty, I could never do that. But do you.

Guess I'm in the minority here, but you scammed him bruh. He tried to scam u, it backfired so u scammed him outta 400. U dirty, I could never do that. But do you.
Naaaaa. 

Seller sent shoe

Buyer rcvd and filed a claim

Claim was denied

Buyer then shipped shoe back to seller demanding a refund

If it were me, I'd ship the shoe back customer, but you can't say the seller is scamming anything here. The buyer submitted a claim, it was denied, and then he sent them back to buyer to demand a refund.

Nah that's free shoes and money, eBay probably gonna pay him anyways, they do damn near anything to please the buyer

Ok 1 more question lol. Is arctic pink and bleached lilac two separate colors because I have been seeing pictures of what I think is the same shoe but they have been called different names. I know on snkrs it says arctic pink but are there two different shoes?
it seems to me that the women's pair has the same color throughout entire upper and different color outsole like a regular AM1 with more perforations on the toe

Women's pair

The men's pair has two varying shades of pink on it with the toe rand and eyestay being the same color on the women's pair but pinker color on the toebox and swoosh, as well as a grayish color on the heel. It also has the same outsole/midsole sail color as previous pinnacle AM1s this year in the men's sizes

Last edited:
Naaaaa. 

Seller sent shoe
Buyer rcvd and filed a claim
Claim was denied
Buyer then shipped shoe back to seller demanding a refund

If it were me, I'd ship the shoe back customer, but you can't say the seller is scamming anything here. The buyer submitted a claim, it was denied, and then he sent them back to buyer to demand a refund.

Yeah I know what happened. Seller is keeping the money and the shoes. I doubt he would do that in person unless he's bout that life. Scamming and e thugging

Yeah I know what happened. Seller is keeping the money and the shoes. I doubt he would do that in person unless he's bout that life. Scamming and e thugging
How is it scamming and e thugging if you keep something that someone sent to you? The seller never agreed to send money back. Buyer was stupid to send them back. For instance, Kith doesn't accept returns on limited release sneakers. If you ship them back to them, they aren't going to give you your money back and they aren't going to send them back to you. Is Kith "scamming and e thugging" bc someone is dumb to send something to them when they clearly say they don't accept returns? Again, I'd probably ship them back to the guy but I can't fault the seller for keeping them when the buyer was dumb enough to **** them back after his claim was denied.

Bottom line, buyer can't make up his own rules. If the seller doesn't accept returns, don't ship shoes back to them and expect something in return.

Last edited:
Chargeback incoming
He would win, theres very specific procedure you have to follow when opening claims etc, if you do it wrong then you risk taking the L, like the buyer did.

Like I said though eBay bends over backwards for the buyer so I wouldn't be surprised if they took the L and reimbursed the buyer themselves

Either way Still got free kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had to unDS the black pinnacles today

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Vegas for trainers? Here on a stag and was hoping to take advantage of my US trip to find something I wouldn't necessarily find back home in the UK.

Man, I think I need to un-sub from this thread. All these Pinnacle posts got me wanting Fogs, Jades, WMNS Shrooms, Men's Shrooms, Men's Pinks....

Got my waxed oatmeal laces in and so glad they match them perfectly.

Prefer them over the glittery ones that came with them originally.

No metal lace tips though.

Back
Top Bottom