THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my waxed oatmeal laces in and so glad they match them perfectly.

Prefer them over the glittery ones that came with them originally.

No metal lace tips though.
Where did you get those? I was going to throw in sail laces but damn those look good.

Got my waxed oatmeal laces in and so glad they match them perfectly.
Prefer them over the glittery ones that came with them originally.
No metal lace tips though.

Use them hands and take the tips off the original laces and put them in the new ones.

Where did you get those? I was going to throw in sail laces but damn those look good.
Here you go man: http://www.tzlaces.com/flat-5mm-strong-waxed-shoe-boot-hiking-laces/

It's the Beige/Oatmeal laces. I went for 120cm, which is a little short, but i lace my shoes up tight. 140cm might be better.
Use them hands and take the tips off the original laces and put them in the new ones.
o_O had no idea you could do that

Any tips on how though? It seems like you have to pry the aglet apart, and i'm afraid i might damage the finish if i use pliers or some other tool

Last edited:
Yeah I know what happened. Seller is keeping the money and the shoes. I doubt he would do that in person unless he's bout that life. Scamming and e thugging

even though i'd send the shoes back, you speak as if the dude didnt follow proper protocol. he didnt ask the buyer to send the shoes back. buyer did that on his/her own.

send the dude an email, tell him that you arent refunding him and that you will send the shoes back on your own dime 1 time if the buyer chooses. if not, oh well...and if the buyer plays games and sends the shoes back to the seller again...buyers loss

but in no way is the seller scamming or getting over on the seller as you suggested at all.

Chargeback incoming
He would win, theres very specific procedure you have to follow when opening claims etc, if you do it wrong then you risk taking the L, like the buyer did.

Like I said though eBay bends over backwards for the buyer so I wouldn't be surprised if they took the L and reimbursed the buyer themselves

A chargeback has nothing to do with ebay or paypal and whatever decision they reached is irrelevant. He tells the cc company he sent them back, provides tracking, and that he never got his refund and thats that. Theres nothing to win.

A chargeback has nothing to do with ebay or paypal and whatever decision they reached is irrelevant. He tells the cc company he sent them back, provides tracking, and that he never got his refund and thats that. Theres nothing to win.
He paid through PayPal, not his credit card. His credit card will contact PayPal bc that's who actually hit his credit card and PayPal will show the denied claim and that's a wrap. A customer doesn't reserve the right to just go against a no refund policy bc they choose to.

He paid through PayPal, not his credit card. His credit card will contact PayPal bc that's who actually hit his credit card and PayPal will show the denied claim and that's a wrap. A customer doesn't reserve the right to just go against a no refund policy bc they choose to.

Yall must be new to paypal. The cc and their customers relationship trumps any and everything outside of it. Credit card companies could care less about a paypal denied claim. They protect their consumer against any unwanted charges, period. His credit card company will contact paypal and paypal will fall in line. They are fully aware their position in a dispute with a cc company. There isnt a no refund policy in place here, and it wouldnt matter if there was, the customer does not have the merchandise or his money. The cc will take that money back and there is nothing anyone can do about, paypal or whoever, especially considering op has both money and merchandise. If it were a debit card or a bank transfer or a pp balance it would be a different story, a cc company will trump everyone involved in this situation and they are not about to side against THEIR customer based on a third partys dispute process unless there is clear evidence of cc fraud. A chargeback is filed and its over with, op's account goes negative and the buyer wins, end of story. Im not just talking outta my ***, ive been using pp for many, many years and have been on both sides of this situation multiple times. Read ur pp user agreement, u are not protected against chargebacks. If all you had to do was follow pp's selling guidelines you'd win every dispute and no one would care about a chargeback or being worried about one wouldnt be a thing.

Last edited:
If I were to open a claim on PayPal because a seller hasn't issued me a refund and the seller doesn't reply by the date deadline. Would PayPal auto refund me?
Edit: there should be a PayPal thread created lol

Last edited:
If he paid through Paypal with his back up funding as his credit card he can contact his CC company, report a case, and get his money back.

I have lost a claim with Paypal and contacted my CC company, got my money back without any issue.

Paying through Paypal with your Paypal balance and you're SOL at the mercy of Paypal's decision.

Last edited:
Yall must be new to paypal. The cc and their customers relationship trumps any and everything outside of it. Credit card companies could care less about a paypal denied claim. They protect their consumer against any unwanted charges, period. His credit card company will contact paypal and paypal will fall in line. They are fully aware their position in a dispute with a cc company. There isnt a no refund policy in place here, and it wouldnt matter if there was, the customer does not have the merchandise or his money. The cc will take that money back and there is nothing anyone can do about, paypal or whoever, especially considering op has both money and merchandise. If it were a debit card or a bank transfer or a pp balance it would be a different story, a cc company will trump everyone involved in this situation and they are not about to side against THEIR customer based on a third partys dispute process unless there is clear evidence of cc fraud. A chargeback is filed and its over with, op's account goes negative and the buyer wins, end of story. Im not just talking outta my ***, ive been using pp for many, many years and have been on both sides of this situation multiple times. Read ur pp user agreement, u are not protected against chargebacks. If all you had to do was follow pp's selling guidelines you'd win every dispute and no one would care about a chargeback or being worried about one wouldnt be a thing.
You're simply wrong here. I can speak from experience. I tried to send back my Kith Militia 2.0's and my cc and paypal both told me to kick rocks bc Kith had a no refund policy. Your cc company nor paypal allow you to just do whatever you want. It doesn't work like that. The only reason the buyer doesn't have his product is bc he sent them back with he wasn't authorized to do so. If I would have shipped my shoes back to Kith, I would have been in the same boat. In this case, the buyer doesn't have a case. The shoes have been verified to be authentic. Chargebacks are there for fraud cases. That's not the case here. Typically the seller can't prove authenticity so that's why it goes to the buyer most of the time. This time it didn't.

Bottom line, using a cc card doesn't trump a store or seller's policies. You don't get to send something back to a seller that doesn't accept returns just bc you used a cc.

If he paid through Paypal with his back up funding as his credit card he can contact his CC company, report a case, and get his money back.

I have lost a claim with Paypal and contacted my CC company, got my money back without any issue.

Paying through Paypal with your Paypal balance and you're SOL at the mercy of Paypal's decision.
In that situation, PayPal would take the loss. They won't do a chargeback to the seller after their internal investigation went his way.

If I were to open a claim on PayPal because a seller hasn't issued me a refund and the seller doesn't reply by the date deadline. Would PayPal auto refund me?
Edit: there should be a PayPal thread created lol
Anyone???

You're simply wrong here.

Im not, but you can think what u like. You wanna ask pp and your cc permission beforehand of course they will try to mitigate any dispute and tell you to follow the store policy. You are comparing apples and oranges here. Did u even file a pp dispute, let alone file a chargeback? If not you dont have any experience to speak of. All this is common knowledge to anyone with any pp experience. Hopefully you wont have to learn the hard way like myself and many others have.

Last edited:
i think some cc's and debit cards are different in how they handle cases and how they handle charge backs.

credit cards definitely tendto protect their customer hard. debit cards, not so much.

hard to imagine a cc charging back on a transaction done in square biz with a business that has a policy against returns period.

i know for sure that a cc is not going to let you continue doing business with an entity that you have had multiple charge backs with.

bottom line. just take the shoes back and refund the dudes money. sometimes the headache is just not worth a few hundred bucks, especially when you can just sell them to someone else.

i had a pre owned pair of space jams years ago, sold them via ebay. the guy got the same shoe in hand, had buyers remorse and decided that he wanted a refund. even though my auction stated that because the product was used, all sales were final, i got the shoes back, sent the dude his money, relisted and sold them to the next guy for more than the first.

Last edited:
Im not, but you can think what u like. You wanna ask pp and your cc permission beforehand of course they will try to mitigate any dispute and tell you to follow the store policy. You are comparing apples and oranges here. Did u even file a pp dispute, let alone file a chargeback? If not you dont have any experience to speak of. All this is common knowledge to anyone with any pp experience. Hopefully you wont have to learn the hard way like myself and many others have.
Yes I opened a dispute. It was denied bc I had received the product and Kith had done everything they were supposed to do. It honestly baffles me that you think using paypal or a cc give you the ability to circumvent store policies. Paypal and your CC company protect you from fraud. Paypal has already done a an investigation and determined there was no fraud. His CC company would do the same. They protect you from fraud, not buyer's remorse.

even though i'd send the shoes back, you speak as if the dude didnt follow proper protocol. he didnt ask the buyer to send the shoes back. buyer did that on his/her own.

send the dude an email, tell him that you arent refunding him and that you will send the shoes back on your own dime 1 time if the buyer chooses. if not, oh well...and if the buyer plays games and sends the shoes back to the seller again...buyers loss

but in no way is the seller scamming or getting over on the seller as you suggested at all.

I said my peace but since you responded to me I'll play along.
What matters is the end outcome, which is wrong... justify it all you want. Why is he e thuggin? Cuz he wouldn't do it in person.

Imagine if it was a face to face meet up, at a police station.
The dudes exchange the money for shoes. Buyer inspects and feels they're suspect. He's wrong and seller provides proof. Buyer still isn't comfortable and hands the shoes back. Now seller has the 400 and shoes. Seller drives off and brags on NT? I don't think so pal.

What matters is the end outcome, which is wrong... justify it all you want. Why is he e thuggin? Cuz he wouldn't do it in person.

The dudes exchange the money for shoes. Buyer inspects and feels they're suspect. He's wrong and seller provides proof. Buyer still isn't comfortable and hands the shoes back. Now seller has the 400 and shoes. Seller drives off and brags on NT? I don't think so pal.
I buy a shoe from Kith Miami.

I get home and decide I don't like it. I go back to the store and try to return it. They have a no return policy and refuse to take them back.

I leave my shoes on the counter at Kith and leave.

Is Kith "thuggin" if they don't cave in and instead stick to their policy?

This is the real life equivalent to the situation and the end result would be the same. The buyer would have no money and no shoes and it'd be his fault for trying to force the seller to do what he wants them to do.

bottom line is, you dont know what that dude would do.

but thats not the point

i dont think you ever got the point...

the point is, dude followed proper protocol all the way thru till the end. now, whether he does the "right" thing or not is on him.

you cant compare a guy sending shoes back to a seller after the case was settled to punking a dude to his face. thats apples and oranges and like i said, you dont know what that man would or wouldnt do.

i already said i'd send the shoes back 1 time. after that, if he sent back to me...tough luck. that doesnt equate to me "D-Bo" -ing him in person

one situation implies criminal intent, the other...ethics, morals and values. those 2 situations dont equate

Man this debate is stupider than shape talk or the one dude who always tries to act like the air max tensai of NT

Cmon guys the AM1 thread was my zen spot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't turn into the rest of NT on me

Back
Top Bottom