THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cmon guys the AM1 thread was my zen spot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't turn into the rest of NT on me

This thread is fair from zen with people on their high horses and acting like they are the gatekeepers of AM1 thread.

I told myself I'd pass on Air Max 1s since I bought 3 pairs in March alone, but these new colorways are calling my bluff.

I saw the pink Pinnacles in the flesh today at a local store. Not gonna lie, I was taken aback at how feminine/girlie looking the dotted pink is on the toe & sockliner area but the more I stared at them the more I liked them. In the end I had to walk out before I caved in and bought them.

I have a feeling that I'm still going to end up getting them though, just to complete the Pinnacle collection. Not sure if/when I would ever wear them mind you. Was it on here that I read that Nike have a 2 year returns policy?:tongue:

All this talk of buying & selling drama with ebay/Paypal makes me wonder why anyone ever takes the risk of selling valuable sneakers through them. Sellers seem to have absolutely no protection against scammers whatsoever.

I passed on all pinnacles(got to make choice), got the the atmos and the red tonal. Really hope to put my hand on some og this summer. Anyway today's wear

Yes I opened a dispute. It was denied bc I had received the product and Kith had done everything they were supposed to do. It honestly baffles me that you think using paypal or a cc give you the ability to circumvent store policies. Paypal and your CC company protect you from fraud. Paypal has already done a an investigation and determined there was no fraud. His CC company would do the same. They protect you from fraud, not buyer's remorse.

You opened an item not as described or item not received dispute? If you just wanted to return shoes for no particular reason of course you wont win either of those cases. I dont know why you keep bringing up this one instance with kith and pp as if it relates at all to what we're talking about here. Like i said, ive opened multiple chargebacks in the past and ive had multiple chargebacks opened against me, and none of them had anything to do with cc fraud. Ive won pp/ebay cases and had buyers do chargebacks and was forced to refund. I sell thousands of items on ebay every year, i know all the ins ands out of how this works. You have one example of purchasing at a retail store where no chargeback was ever filed and are deadset on thinking you have all the answers. When/if you ever have an experience with a chargeback you will be in for a rude awakening. You can assume you're fully protected on pp if you want or you can consider someone with considerably more experience than you might know something you dont.

Last edited:

You're simply wrong here. I can speak from experience. I tried to send back my Kith Militia 2.0's and my cc and paypal both told me to kick rocks bc Kith had a no refund policy. Your cc company nor paypal allow you to just do whatever you want. It doesn't work like that. The only reason the buyer doesn't have his product is bc he sent them back with he wasn't authorized to do so. If I would have shipped my shoes back to Kith, I would have been in the same boat. In this case, the buyer doesn't have a case. The shoes have been verified to be authentic. Chargebacks are there for fraud cases. That's not the case here. Typically the seller can't prove authenticity so that's why it goes to the buyer most of the time. This time it didn't.

Bottom line, using a cc card doesn't trump a store or seller's policies. You don't get to send something back to a seller that doesn't accept returns just bc you used a cc.
you're wrong.

1. Just bought a couch that arrived damaged. The store said "as-is" no returns. Hit them with a chargeback for 20% refund and got my money.

2. I've gone thru paypal claims for shoes that showed 'delivered' and for weeks nothing...they side with the seller, a couple days letter the tracking updates to RTS or undeliverable and I go thru my CC to get my money back.

Chargebacks are there for a list of reasons.

BofA has a 'fake' option now.

Resisted the urge to buy the shrooms pinnacle for a few days now, and successfully managed.

But I came home drunk yesterday and was reading this topic before I went to sleep. 5 seconds later I placed an order.....

In his case pp would eat the funds if the atmos guy does a chargeback.

2006 iDs today

Quick story on the Atmos 1...

Ended up buying from StockX, couldn't bring myself to keep them at $375, sold on eBay for $425, buyer tries to pull a fast one saying their fake, PayPal decides in my favor because I provided StockX docs but the idiot buyer sent them back anyway thinking I would just refund him out of the kindness of my heart after what he pulled...

Sucks to be him, free Atmos 1's :pimp:

Props, I hate scammers. :smh:

I had someone try to scam me saying he didn't receive my kicks, because the tracking didn't update. I guess he wanted to see if I would just refund him.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not going to further clutter the thread with paypal/CC talk. We'll see if he ends up being charged back for them. I don't think he will.

do women's air max 1's fit differently besides the sizing? I want to get the Pinnacle's that came on 4 May

Back
Top Bottom