THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^ This was the exact dilemma I had up until 5 minutes ago. I ultimately went with the sails due to its versatility.

Last edited:
Ok, finally joining this here Pinnacle Club. Just grabbed the Fogs for $116 after the 15% code I got for my jacked-up ID order and a $20 GC code a fellow NTer threw me. Plus I'll get 8% back from ebates.

Went with my usual AM1 sz 10.5. Hope they're not too big, but I'm pumped because I have very few all-blue pairs in my collection.

These will join my Pigeon IDs, my 2014 Black Stingrays, and my 2013 Dark Obsidian PRMs (which I LOVE).

AM1s now might be my new addiction since I've caught up on pretty much all the Asics and Saucony I've ever wanted.

Theres a 10.5 on the mushroom pinnacle on NDC. I am warming you do, not waste your time on trying to cart that.  I placed on order a moment ago, canceled it when I realized i was paying msrp ( wanted to apply discount) then contacted NDC, who told me out they weren't in stock. 

EDIT: I will also add that these have been on the site all saturday and I couldn't cart them until now, but I guess it was a ghost pair. 

Last edited:
I just picked up my first pair of pinnacles. Saw a 12.5 pop up in the mushrooms on NDC and had to go for it. Can't wait.

Theres a 10.5 on the mushroom pinnacle on NDC. I am warming you do, not waste your time on trying to cart that.  I placed on order a moment ago, canceled it when I realized i was paying msrp ( wanted to apply discount) then contacted NDC, who told me out they weren't in stock. 

EDIT: I will also add that these have been on the site all saturday and I couldn't cart them until now, but I guess it was a ghost pair. 

I returned a 10.5. If it was that pair I wouldn't want them anyway, a dirt spot on the toe and glue stains all over.

I have the Fogs and went half down, and most people on this thread seem to have done so too. It depends on your feet though and how you like your shoes to feel. If you have wide feet it might not be advisable as going down a half gave a very snug fit without feeling too tight. I have a normal to narrow foot though.

For what it's worth, those who stayed TTS in the Pinnacles have had no complaints, as far as I am aware.
Thanks man!

anyone need a 20 off code?
I'd like a code please

Will red silt ever go on sale? They're growing on me but I'm afraid I won't wear them much due to them being hard to pull off

I'm not 100% sure, but didn't someone state that the "OG" shape should be on Nike ID by June? I'm hoping it'll be the same for the bespoke program. I'll be in NYC next month visiting family. Hoping I can squeeze in an appointment before I leave if this is true.

What color lace would you guys go with on the pinks. The one factory laced ones, grey or sail.

Back
Top Bottom