THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got notification that my tonals just delivered. That was quick considering that I ordered it last Thursday from NDC

Last edited:
Everybody cook with GC
smokin.gif

Lol word.

had it happen to me before so I called chat and got them to manually stack the 20$ off coupons I was trying w/and they applied a 20% off for hitting my cc 11x lol

they did tell me you can't stack the coupons that they sent this wk cause I tried as well and also tired to get them to apply it to the gold 97's I'd copped the day before they sent but said no dice on "launch" items.

Last edited:
I tried stacking GC and then got charged twice. Hopefully, the 1st transaction is refunded since it never was approved. 

Both are very nice in hand [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
The shape & comfort on point [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Dope. Patiently waiting on the blue joints to arrive

Pigeon IDs arrived! It took 3 weeks (ordered 4/29 -- arrived 5/22) to get here. Overall quality is alright as expected but I think these turned out pretty clean. Took a few quick shots for you guys:

I also have a pair of pigeon patches that I'm planning to put on soon to complete this pigeon-inspired look. Pretty satisfied the way these turned out :D

Lol word.

had it happen to me before so I called chat and got them to manually stack the 20$ off coupons I was trying w/and they applied a 20% off for hitting my cc 11x lol

they did tell me you can't stack the coupons that they sent this wk cause I tried as well and also tired to get them to apply it to the gold 97's I'd copped the day before they sent but said no dice on "launch" items.

Yeah, I really want those spiridons they released a little while back but not really trying to pay retail.. too bad you can't stack because I got the list of codes bookmarked :smh:

Last edited:
For those of you that paid resell for the 30th anniversary University Red pair, did anyone get a good price? Are these still absurdly priced or are they coming down at all?

Last edited:
For those of you that paid resell for the 30th anniversary University Red pair, did anyone get a good price? Are these still absurdly priced or are they coming down at all?
Flight Club actually had the best price but was looking for an 11.5 which for whatever reason was extremely rare. Haven't followed the price trend since i purchased very close but i don't think they've gone down.

if i could find a pair of OG in either blue or red id pay 300-350 in a heartbeat, even lightly used but its not going to happen

Back
Top Bottom