THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don't think you can go wrong with either. If you can't decide, get both and swap them at your leisure. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

sail laces > *

only colorway I wouldn't put sail laces on is the black/sail pinnacles. The black laces looks just fine on it

Anybody know/think if the the og colors and the masters will restock? I hate that they made them so limited.[emoji]128544[/emoji]

I've just doubled up my Jades and Fogs! At runcolors.pl the pinnacles, tonals...are on sale. Still a lot of sizes available.

20% on the pinnacles is good for me. Pretty sure, not only for me
smile.gif

@Stuckinthe90s you'd think with the bespoke program you'd be able to get the original shape made. I mean they're making the whole thing from scratch anyway. But if you/when you get em, post em up here! I love seeing bespokes.

@Stuckinthe90s you'd think with the bespoke program you'd be able to get the original shape made. I mean they're making the whole thing from scratch anyway. But if you/when you get em, post em up here! I love seeing bespokes.
@SingledOut  can better clarify, but i dont think its technically from scratch.  components are already produced and its just pieced together by custom order. so if a mass distribution of zig zag banana midsoles are sent to 21 mercer or wherever the bespokes are being assembled, thats what theyre using.  right?

Just ordered sz 10.5 mens mushroon from NDC w the jigged gift card. Let's see if it goes through. 

word is that if you make a bespoke today or in the last few wks, you're getting the new, corrected, 2017 shape but the turn around for when your bespoke will be delivered is late July/early aug at best.

Fwiw I confirmed this morning with one of the Bespoke designers that designs being done now will have new shape but won't be delivered until late August.

Fwiw I confirmed this morning with one of the Bespoke designers that designs being done now will have new shape but won't be delivered until late August.
That's great news. Too bad, I probably won't ever be able to afford a Bespoke pair. But happy to hear the new shape will be used.

A certain destroyer has 900 codes available if some are still looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom