THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pigeon IDs arrived! It took 3 weeks (ordered 4/29 -- arrived 5/22) to get here. Overall quality is alright as expected but I think these turned out pretty clean. Took a few quick shots for you guys:

I also have a pair of pigeon patches that I'm planning to put on soon to complete this pigeon-inspired look. Pretty satisfied the way these turned out :D

The pigeons are looking good! Even better on foot

Does anyone know if the nike id is still the squared mess or its round again like old times? Or what about pinnacles? Really hate the ski jump toe curve all these retro runners have gotten. Also the suede on id am1's looks synthetic in the preview, is it?

Last edited:
I think enough time has passed since the debacle that was Air Max month and I'm over the frustration of finding a pair of Red Anniversaries and then having to return and find another DS pair that wasn't jacked up for me to post these pics. Nikes QC hit an all time low with this pair, at least I've never seen anything like this. One shoe had 3 pillars in the air unit and the sole of the shoe was like the hull of a boat. Its beyond comical and frustrating that Nike lets stuff like this leave the factory. 

if i could find a pair of OG in either blue or red id pay 300-350 in a heartbeat, even lightly used but its not going to happen
Got a pair off rakuten as someone suggested on here for 300 shipped. Still hate that I paid that much but those my grails so f it.

Last edited:
gonna jump on pinnacles...I get an 11 in all AM1s...I remember my NL's being snug though...should I go with an 11 or 11.5 with that leather insole?

I think enough time has passed since the debacle that was Air Max month and I'm over the frustration of finding a pair of Red Anniversaries and then having to return and find another DS pair that wasn't jacked up for me to post these pics. Nikes QC hit an all time low with this pair, at least I've never seen anything like this. One shoe had 3 pillars in the air unit and the sole of the shoe was like the hull of a boat. Its beyond comical and frustrating that Nike lets stuff like this leave the factory. 
what the.... did you get a response from them? thats beyond poor QC

Does anyone know if the nike id is still the squared mess or its round again like old times? Or what about pinnacles? Really hate the ski jump toe curve all these retro runners have gotten. Also the suede on id am1's looks synthetic in the preview, is it?
Are you capable of using the search function?

Every single one of your questions has been answered ad nauseam over the past couple months 
sick.gif

if i could find a pair of OG in either blue or red id pay 300-350 in a heartbeat, even lightly used but its not going to happen

i bought a pair of Blues for $320 shipped a few weeks ago. thought it was the best price I'd see and didnt want to miss out. then tonight saw a bid end in the same size for $260 >:

i bought a pair of Blues for $320 shipped a few weeks ago. thought it was the best price I'd see and didnt want to miss out. then tonight saw a bid end in the same size for $260 >:
what size? because theres only one 12 on ebay and none on flight club

the highest bid is 300 and lowest ask is 525.

might try 350?
$350 seems to be around the going rate for reds. That's what I paid for an 11.5 back in April I got them from flight club and that was the best price I'd seen for my size. I would check FC periodically or sign up to get notified if your size pops up.

gonna jump on pinnacles...I get an 11 in all AM1s...I remember my NL's being snug though...should I go with an 11 or 11.5 with that leather insole?

I sized DOWN .5 for my black pinnacles and sail pinnacles because it's all leather (went TTS at first but was way too big)

Stayed TTS on the Jades, Fogs & Mushroom and they fit great

Back
Top Bottom