THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The "Restock" pairs haven't even released yet, AFAIK. How would StockX know a fake from a legit pair yet?!

IMG_7510.PNG
So this guy is selling "restock" pairs already? And for 300?? I really do hope they're going to be GR's

IMG_7510.PNG
So this guy is selling "restock" pairs already? And for 300?? I really do hope they're going to be GR's
He's selling a month early. Of course he's going to try to tax. I was surprised the people selling the other day weren't doing the same.

IMG_7512.PNG
Just seen this on FC, apparently the restock are legit? And the first from March aren't dropping price anytime soon
IMG_7513.PNG

Nah, we dont know. I remember something about Nike not being fully satisfied with the initial reshape pairs from the factory overseas so they adjusted things for the general release.

looks like the nubuck option on iD is gone. the denim and patterns remains.

Last edited:
IMG_7510.PNG
Wouldn't it be grand? Think of all the resellers, after all the time and money invested thinking they were going to get rich selling shoes, then boooom. I don't mind the ones caught up in the hype who've only purchased am1s as of 03/26/17, but when you see things like this, it's these dudes which make it tough.

Back
Top Bottom