THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I regret doubting those that said the restock was going to happen. Kudos to you folks. I also regret sleeping through the restocks. I'm sad ☹

I regret doubting those that said the restock was going to happen. Kudos to you folks. I also regret sleeping through the restocks. I'm sad ☹
you can still put in a bid on stockx. and you still have the actual restock day on the 21st

Where are the OG Royals restock pairs at? Those are the only ones I want and need.

103s off ebay. perspective on the fourth image is skewed. i’ll grab more photos when i have natural light. just wish these were my size. need a 7.5 but will throw in toe shields if i have to on these. will def double up on royals as well.

B2AB39D7-FE9B-4721-A611-B674083C7EDB.jpeg 523E53A4-34E8-429B-9AD9-87E112595870.jpeg 9BB531B1-3770-4751-A774-7592CF3655EE.jpeg 8C9F3EA7-024C-4789-8026-0535F305FC3B.jpeg 2FE30ACA-456A-4B01-AF28-430EDF4BA50B.jpeg 33707812-C643-4065-855A-6DCCE73C99EB.jpeg

I'm the same size. How does the half size up to an 8 feel?

I'm just checking into the thread now after 2 days and wow, restock news really has the thread moving.

That being said, I'm grateful for all the news/links provided thanks to the stockx link I was able to get a 145 bid accepted with 20 off for first time ordering which I'm really happy about.

Concerning the whole issue about info not being posted in here due to negativity, though I never once bashed anyone specifically I did have one post where I voiced some doubt.
I have no problem admitting that I was wrong to doubt and shouldn't of jumped the gun and had some faith like the rest of you. Definitely learned my lesson! The phrase "patience is a virtue" is very applicable here and comes to mind.

In the end I'm just happy it's looking like everyone will have an opportunity to cop at retail or around it!

I'm just checking into the thread now after 2 days and wow, restock news really has the thread moving.

That being said, I'm grateful for all the news/links provided thanks to the stockx link I was able to get a 145 bid accepted with 20 off for first time ordering which I'm really happy about.

Concerning the whole issue about info not being posted in here due to negativity, though I never once bashed anyone specifically I did have one post where I voiced some doubt.
I have no problem admitting that I was wrong to doubt and shouldn't of jumped the gun and had some faith like the rest of you. Definitely learned my lesson! The phrase "patience is a virtue" is very applicable here and comes to mind.

In the end I'm just happy it's looking like everyone will have an opportunity to cop at retail or around it!

Bro, Nike said they werent fully satisfied with the initial batch of reshaped pairs so instead of calling for more they altered a couple things and pushed the gr release date back while the factories went to work. Now here we are. No one whos been paying attn should be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom