THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just purchased the anniversary pairs from GOAT. It came out to $150 shipped, so I'm happy. I'll gladly still attempt to double up come the 21st. Now to patiently wait for royals!

You can edit the sole to multiple colors. Damn.

How much?

$1,000

You can change over 60 parts on the shoes (this is including both left and right since you can make both shoes totally different if you want)

450+ options

2 hours to design

5-7 weeks to get in hand

Here's mine, made them Fall 2015
FullSizeRender.jpg

$1,000

You can change over 60 parts on the shoes (this is including both left and right since you can make both shoes totally different if you want)

450+ options

2 hours to design

5-7 weeks to get in hand

Here's mine, made them Fall 2015
FullSizeRender.jpg

damb. i thought it was 4 hrs for some reason.

Either there will be a crap load coming out for the GR later this month or stockx/goat gonna have a lot of angry customers if those are some fake early pairs.

No. There's countless pics showing they have new shape. Either it was a bad pair or the poster doesn't know old vs new shape.

Look at the pic for yourself. All their size 11s were like that. Considering I have Atmos, Anniversaries, Indigo iDs along with oldGRs with the cliff-toe, I think I'm qualified to speak on the toe situation.

Bad batch? Possibly. One things for certain. The quality is buns

We can hope it's the first, then everyones happy. Except resellers. And dudes who paid almost three times retail.

Look at the pic for yourself. All their size 11s were like that. Considering I have Atmos, Anniversaries, Indigo iDs along with oldGRs with the cliff-toe, I think I'm qualified to speak on the toe situation.

Bad batch? Possibly. One things for certain. The quality is buns
I'm not worried about one pic at a bad angle. Many pairs have been posted itt and I've had them in hand. Skulls don't have bad shape.

i rolled the dice and copped a 13 off goat the way resellers have been pricing these Im glad i basically got them for retail plus tax and ship. well see though not a fan of things that look to good to be true.

For Skull Pack consumers, if you have the chance, inspect your pair(s) before you buy them. I passed on four pairs. Maybe you'll get the batch dbplay1212 is referring to cause the display I had in hand and the pairs I asked for definitely weren't of the revised shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom