THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20171003_112403_HDR.jpg
20171003_112518_HDR.jpg
20171003_112632_HDR.jpg

Anyone know the technique for this?

Need that exact date for the royal grrr!!! i'm about to grab a second pair of ovo white 12s but i have to calculate a budget to know if i will cop only 1 or 2 royal pair

So I thought these were .5 size too big but after unlacing them a bit (how I wear most my shoes) it allowed my toes to move forward and still be a perfect fit.

These are my first AM1’s and I’m hoping nike is under so much pressure to beat estimates this quarter they’ll restock more 1’s. I’m hoping anyway.. meanwhile waiting for the royals

B474010E-50B6-415D-9F3F-E9DFA6FF36BA_zpsvmoqtrqf.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anyone know some good black pants to wear with air max 1's? Something aside from joggers.

don't know if the carhartt club pant is available in the states! But I love to wear em with my am1s in office! quality could be better tho, but besides some nike/carhartt joggers my
favourite model

Last edited:
OGs arrived from BAIT. Flawless pair and box. Most perfect pair of Nikes that I've gotten in the mail in a minute. Natural 10.5, regular width and tts is dead on. Onto dem royals now.

Woof I like the bordeaux and obsidian AM1s that are on NDC right now, plz halp :blush:

Back
Top Bottom