THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My early Obsidians order over the weekend from Oneness came in today. Now if they'd just re-release the chilis again.
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG

sounds like when you can't get with that hot chick, so then you start telling everyone she's a *****

They’re sneakers...it ain’t that deep. :lol:

I started regretting entering their raffle after seeing some pics online. It happens. Like I said, maybe it’s just the angles.

Btw, never had those types of girl problems. Srs.

Little backstory here. Back in March when this thread was flooded with hypebeasts asking how an AM1 fits, a few of the thread og's made a group chat. I hadn't been around too long but I was lucky enough to get an invite. It's just a group of dudes that like sneakers and always look out for each other. So Monday night someone posted that End had the sail/am1 Adventure Pack look alike pair bc it was on sale. I commented that I'd probably cave and buy them. An hour later, one of the guys posted a pic of grey mini's and I noticed a silt red pinnacle in the background. I asked for guys to keep an eye out for a pair bc my daughter is always wearing pink so I want all the pink based am1's I can get to match her. My local literally sold out the week she was born. So tonight I come home to a box from the guy with the grey minis.

Not going to put him out there but those that know know. I don't even know what to say. I feel like thank you isn't enough so I'm going to pay it forward. Not sure exactly how yet but I have to do something.

As most of you know, I had a daughter a few months ago. For mothers day, I bought my pregnant wife a nice camera so we could have good pics of the baby. After it sitting in the box for 6 months, she's finally starting to play with it. Naturally she's using my shoes as test subjects. :lol: I thought she did good for her first try.

If you like them - that's cool. If others do not - that's cool too.
Hope them OGs were kind enough to mention that...something lost on some folks these days...

Back
Top Bottom