THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Took the L on the end raffle. Hopefully I can grab Aquas when they drop in the US (whenever that is). Right now obsidians are a priority

I thought tat was turbo green lol
but really I would like to see turbo green am1
9E987D72-4A11-4D90-8B0F-6D92715E66F2.jpeg
Like this 4 years ago release.

And Atmos prices are dropping! Might cop 6B29F34C-B9CC-4184-BA9A-EEBEAB5DE7FB.png
they have been way cheaper than that on kick screw for a long long long time

thanks guys for posting the mr porter links. just a note that ebates gives 3% cashback for mr. porter.

won the aquas from END today, so i'm all set now. woo hoo.

Thank you for porter link. Had to pull the trigger and complete my AM1 set. I want aquas as well to fully complete it but I know for a fact I won’t get many wears in em lol

Copped the Obsidians on NDC UK. Was tempted by Aquas to complete the set but held firm. Just not feeling em.

I'm kind of dissatisfied with the appearantly low initial stock numbers again - they really didn't need to pull that shtick again with a model like the Air Max 1 since this batch will probably get restocked too down the line. Either way I got my order through and I'm happy since Obsidians are my favorite original colorway.

This year had a horrible start but a reasonably nice ending for the model.

All in all my two favorite iterations this year were the skulls and the jade pinnacles. Perfect craftsmanship, materials on point and great look!
20170830-AM1-RebelSkulls_P8302367.jpg

77c2e37248aeb459d4455f7af89ab7f8.jpg

Last edited:
Aquas are just sitting on NDC, the first of the Anni's to do so. Obsidians, predictably, were gone within minutes.

I'm kind of dissatisfied with the appearantly low initial stock numbers again - they really didn't need to pull that shtick again with a model like the Air Max 1 since this batch will probably get restocked too down the line. Either way I got my order through and I'm happy since Obsidians are my favorite original colorway.

This year had a horrible start but a reasonably nice ending for the model.

All in all my two favorite iterations this year were the skulls and the jade pinnacles. Perfect craftsmanship, materials on point and great look!
20170830-AM1-RebelSkulls_P8302367.jpg

77c2e37248aeb459d4455f7af89ab7f8.jpg
The Jade is also one of my fav model of the year. Looks phantastic in your pic :smokin

Back
Top Bottom