THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was gonna say, 13 annies is a little excessive lol.
I went with 3 red and 2 royal annies - one of each was definitely not enough, will be doing the same for Aqua and Obsidian for sure
i copped 6 from the blues, i was planning to return 2 of them but i got greedy after i received all of them, they were so nice i couldnt let them go so i said to my self fk it and decided to keep all of them, im planning to get 3 obsidians and 2 aquas

I'm eating brisket for lunch right now.

Brick-Tamland-Saying-I-Love-Lamp-Anchorman.gif

I didn't read the drop date on END smh... if i win i will have 3 pairs of obsidians lol!!! Selection of the 2 best ones comes next week :nerd:

If females like/attracted to certain colors, wouldn't males that want to attract or gain attention from such females, want to wear more of those female attended colors?...hmmm I probably have it wrong..I'm married with a child so basically don't have a say.

1FCF39D6-8A99-495B-BC15-9A42165336B6.jpeg
8B64580A-E8B5-44E5-A3B7-A6A9CF9D56C2.jpeg
Broke these IDs our today.

so dope.

If females like/attracted to certain colors, wouldn't males that want to attract or gain attention from such females, want to wear more of those female attended colors?...hmmm I probably have it wrong..I'm married with a child so basically don't have a say.

I know a guy who employs that strategy. he wears perfume lol

Yes sir

I was hesitant to cop Air Max Pantone Uptempo 95s because people around me keep on saying

“Big(fat) guys wearing baby blue look gay”

Well guess what I copped both Pantone Uptempos for $60 & Pantone Jordan 7s for $80
C699F17A-4A52-48B1-B8FA-40735DE02315.jpeg AE335323-FCBD-4DC7-8177-40506BE9B5CD.jpeg

Next will be aqua AM1 with a good price
1E25ED6A-0AB9-45F9-9AE2-FB8A757C32E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom